BA vs McCallie

mason1bball

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heard mccallie won by 7 in a very close game

825753419[/snapback]

30-23. Two BA turnovers vs. McCallie's zero were the difference. Good balanced offense for McCallie, as expected, and BA struggled with the passing game. The Eagles also had two TDs called back on holding penalties, which really turned the momentum.

Congratulations to McCallie on a big region win on the road.

all week coacht big ones had BA picked by 96%. That means there were 25 voters who picked BA and 1 picked McCallie. Based on the past 4 or 5 years of extremely competitive games, how can that many people be that stupid or is it one BA 8th grader voting 25 times?

In the last 5 years, how many times has one of the schools won two games against the other? I know McCallie won two in 2002.

God I love you McCallie! Bless you!

McCallie 30 BA 23 FINAL.

Good game.

825753435[/snapback]

They did play well and I hope they appreciate your blessings more than your fellow Ryan supporters appreciated them last week.

Losing is never good, but I guess we can take solice in losing to a quality football team. It could be worse. Think about poor Franklin's loss last week (how depressing). Also, we could be 1-4 instead of 3-1. I guess just hearing from you has brought forth silver linings.

I see you granted the wishes of your fellow Ryan supporters and did not go to their game. That is kind of pathetic, you know.

In the last 5 years, how many times has one of the schools won two games against the other? I know McCallie won two in 2002.

825753513[/snapback]

That was actually 2001, McCallie's state championship year.

Ralph Potter was interviewed on 104.5 tonight. He said these early season wins versus BA are nice, but its the ones in November that are the key.

Congrats to McCallie on the win. The Alcoa game should be a doozy next week.

With McCallie's win over BA and CBHS's loss to MBA, MUS is far and away the class of DII-AAA thus far. The playoffs look to be a barn-burner once again.

all week coacht big ones had BA picked by 96%. That means there were 25 voters who picked BA and 1 picked McCallie. Based on the past 4 or 5 years of extremely competitive games, how can that many people be that stupid or is it one BA 8th grader voting 25 times?

825753513[/snapback]

No, 2002 was just like last year. BA lost during the season and won the play-off game. You are thinking about 2001. That 2001 team was tough. BA leads the series 11-7. It could be worse we are 7-1 against Ryan.

yea..congrats to McCallie, they handed us a tough loss. But the bright side((if there is one)) is that they showed us our weaknesses so in 2 weeks when we play MUS we'll be ready...rather than if we won this game we would still be doing the same stuff and MUS would run us off the field.....

but yea, that was a good win by McCallie..congrats to everyone that goes there...

No,  2002 was just like last year. BA lost during the season and won the play-off game. You are thinking about 2001. That 2001 team was tough. BA leads the series 11-7. It could be worse we are 7-1 against Ryan.

825753602[/snapback]

tough to beat BA twice in a year. be a long time if ever to find out if you can beat ryan twice a year. they'll have to get the playoffs. should be the same year vanderbilt wins the SEC.

tough to beat BA twice in a year. be a long time if ever  to find out if you can beat ryan twice a year. they'll have to get the playoffs. should be the same year vanderbilt wins the SEC.

825753645[/snapback]

The teams were close enough talent wise, that it came down to whoever played better. You guys played much better in the second half while overcoming a terrible start to that half. You will beat us again if you play that well.

yea..congrats to McCallie, they handed us a tough loss. But the bright side((if there is one)) is that they showed us our weaknesses so in 2 weeks when we play MUS we'll be ready...rather than if we won this game we would still be doing the same stuff and MUS would run us off the field.....

but yea, that was a good win by McCallie..congrats to everyone that goes there...

825753605[/snapback]

maybe the problem is that you are worried way too much abt MUS, sure theyre a good team, but several ppl from BA are counting down to MUS- for a good reason, but why dont you just wait till game week to make a count down?

maybe the problem is that you are worried way too much abt MUS, sure theyre a good team, but several ppl from BA are counting down to MUS- for a good reason, but why dont you just wait till game week to make a count down?

825753799[/snapback]

I don't hink so. I think the problem was simply poor pass coverage and holding during long touchdown plays.

825753799[/snapback]

I can guarantee you that the BA coaches and the players who actually play ( :thumb: ) never overlook McCallie. Too good a program, and always competitive games.