CBHS vs. MBA

spartans3

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 TEAMS HAD OUR NUMBER LAST YEAR. BRIARCREST AND MBA. YEAH WE HAD SOME INJURIES BUT MBA REALLY DID AN OUTSTANDING JOB PICKING US APART. CBHS CAME OFF THE WIN WITH MELROSE HEALTHY AND IS TOTALLY PREPPED. WOULD'NT WANT TO BE ANY TEAM IN THE STATE OF TENNESSEE FACING THIS DEFENSE. MY GUT SAYS CBHS WINS BUT IT WILL BE CLOSE IF THE DEFENSE HAS TO CREATE THE SCORING OPPORTUNITIES. CBHS BY 10

2 TEAMS HAD OUR NUMBER LAST YEAR. BRIARCREST AND MBA. YEAH WE HAD SOME INJURIES BUT MBA REALLY DID AN OUTSTANDING JOB PICKING US APART. CBHS CAME OFF THE WIN WITH MELROSE HEALTHY AND IS TOTALLY PREPPED. WOULD'NT WANT TO BE ANY TEAM IN THE STATE OF TENNESSEE FACING THIS DEFENSE. MY GUT SAYS CBHS WINS BUT IT WILL BE CLOSE IF THE DEFENSE HAS TO CREATE THE SCORING OPPORTUNITIES. CBHS BY 10

825751840[/snapback]

At least we all know you are in love with caps now. On a more intelligent note I will definitely agree MBA is the underdog in this one but no one should ever underestimate them. They are coached well and play hard as a team. Im going to go with MBA by 3.

825751840[/snapback]

I think CBHS has a really good defense, but i dont think that they are tops in the state.. they havent played a team with a really sound offense yet, and yes they shut down Melrose, but theyre a one demensionial team.. however, i think this will be a low scoring affair

man, i love reading all this positive stuff for CBHS, but the thing that i hate most is coming in too confident and then losing. nonetheless, i'm still confident in our guys and will be there to cheer them on along with a whole busload of crazy students (thanks matt haaga, mrs. freire and br. joel)

LET'S GO BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MBA27, CBHS 14.  Final. 

Congrats to the Big Red.  Sounds like RB, Andy Snyder was the man tonight...145 yds. on 31 carries.  That's what I like to see.  324 total yds. for MBA.  CBHS had been allowing 95 yds. average.  Big game from the MBA defense.  Props to Michael Swett and James Banker, especially.

825753357[/snapback]

Good win for MBA. Take away Henry Harris's 97-yard TD run to give CBHS a brief lead and MBA had its way for the most part tonight defensively, and really clicked on offense against what had been a stingy defense.

MBA is a really good team. Though i would have liked to have seen some more calls made on MBA' s D-line, i don't think it would have mattered in the long run. Our sputtering offense was unable to step up in the absence of our usually stellar defense. Coaches, let's get some more offensive diversity, not the same 3 plays. Also, why doesn't Cannon Smith start????? When he came in he went 6/6 and a TD on his first drive. It wasn't just this game. When he has come in to replace Skinner, he has consistently done better. Just needs to learn to stay in the pocket and either get a pass off or throw it away.

Oh, well. we've got another game next week guys. Let's focus on the task at hand and worry about MBA in the playoffs.

Let's go brothers!