Jackson Christian School @ Fayette Academy

jj420

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did St Benedict beat Fayette Academy? Is ST Benedict that good?

GO EAGLES!

825751036[/snapback]

The reason that St. Benedict was able to make an incredible come back on the Vikings was that the Vikings, being still a very young football team, had a mental breakdown and thought the game was over when it had the second half still to go. The first half was a strong statement made by the Vikings saying that they are back this year with determination to prove that they are a team worthy of everyone's respect. The lackluster second half was due to the success that was achieved in the first half. The game was "over" to the players and St. Benedict was able to benefit from this mind-set. St. Benedict is not bad, but the victory over Fayette Academy should have never happened in the first place. Be assured that FA will be prepared to give JCS all that they can handle this Friday. Hopefully there will be a repeat of the great games that were played in the past. The 2003 games...maybe the excitement will live once again. Good Luck to both teams.

The reason that St. Benedict was able to make an incredible come back on the Vikings was that the Vikings, being still a very young football team, had a mental breakdown and thought the game was over when it had the second half still to go.  The first half was a strong statement made by the Vikings saying that they are back this year with determination to prove that they are a team worthy of everyone's respect.  The lackluster second half was due to the success that was achieved in the first half.  The game was "over" to the players and St. Benedict was able to benefit from this mind-set.  St. Benedict is not bad, but the victory over Fayette Academy should have never happened in the first place.  Be assured that FA will be prepared to give JCS all that they can handle this Friday.  Hopefully there will be a repeat of the great games that were played in the past.  The 2003 games...maybe the excitement will live once again.  Good Luck to both teams.

825751319[/snapback]

Thank you for the breakdown of there game.

GO EAGLES!

Today is the day people....the culmination of an anxious week of posting and exchange of information on CoachT. I hope this game is one for the record books as I know everyone else does...GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS! .... oh yea Damon Pullium is the #3 rusher in the Shelby Metro Area...just thought i'd throw that out there!