Teams to watch in next 3 years

fball58

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smyrna is gonna win state atleast once in the next 2 years

I agree with you..Sonny Gray will have a year under his belt on the Varsity level and next year hey will have there 2 running backs returning...they will Rod Wilks and this will be his 3rd year playing Varsity..He will be junior..This is the team of the future..I think one player would solve this puzzle...Tony Shephard..He would be one of the best LB in the state..

I agree with you..Sonny Gray will have a year under his belt on the Varsity level and next year hey will have there 2 running backs returning...they will Rod Wilks and this will be his 3rd year playing Varsity..He will be junior..This is the team of the future..I think one player would solve this puzzle...Tony Shephard..He would be one of the best LB in the state..

What about defense?

Willis and Smo' will be gone... Is Reuban a SR. or JR.?

The LaVergne Wolverines will be high in the playoffs, this year, next year, and definately year after..

LaVergne has a lot of young talent that is overlooked by a team effort..

LaVergne has probably the best run and scramble QB in TN.. and he's a junior.. LaVergne's whole O-Line are Jr.s, except for a SO. A lot of solid juniors. This year LaVergne has 7 starting juniors. On defense they have only 2 starting juniors, but 4 starting sophomores.

I predict LaVergne will go to the state..

Out of 22 postions on both Offense and Defense.. there are 6 starters. NOT including FS Ryan Williams, RB Randall Tillery(will most likely be the next Gaston Miller), WR Laron Gardener, CB Andrew Wiggins, and alot more.. look for this team next year...

The new LaVergne has just begun..

The LaVergne Wolverines will be high in the playoffs, this year, next year, and definately year after..

LaVergne has a lot of young talent that is overlooked by a team effort..

LaVergne has probably the best run and scramble QB in TN.. and he's a junior.. LaVergne's whole O-Line are Jr.s, except for a SO. A lot of solid juniors. This year LaVergne has 7 starting juniors. On defense they have only 2 starting juniors, but 4 starting sophomores.

I predict LaVergne will go to the state..

Out of 22 postions on both Offense and Defense.. there are 6 starters. NOT including FS Ryan Williams, RB Randall Tillery(will most likely be the next Gaston Miller), WR Laron Gardener, CB Andrew Wiggins, and alot more.. look for this team next year...

The new LaVergne has just begun..

its too bad Tony Shephard got kicked off. Hopefully Coach Shad will give him a second chance. If not, I here he might be transfering to riverdale.