Teams to watch in next 3 years

fball58

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe its just me but has anyone noticed that Lebanons Freshmen team is undefeated??? They beat Riverdales freshmen 40-21. They have 5 freshmen starting varsity. A quarterback and runningback team that is unstoppable, recievers who jump 4 feet in the air to make a catch, and linemen who make anyone hurt.

I look for these guys to be one of the best teams Lebanon has ever had and finally beat Riverdale again by the time they are all juniors.

Freshmen tomorrow against MBA in a bowl game, 730 at LHS (who will have the best freshmen program in the state???)

Varsity Friday against Smyrna, 730 at LHS

Siegels freshman team should have beaten Lebanon this year, but a questionable 4 qtr call and a butt load of fumbles kept that from happening. Siegels young talent is gonna carry them to the top of the region over the next few years, after this year i slowly see Riverdale becoming human and Siegel Smyrna and Lebanon battling it out for the Region 4 crown.

Bradley going to be good?? They showed a lot of promise with their freshmen team...McMinn beat them 55-0!

McMinn will be a team to watch for the next couple of years. They have a lot of juniors and sophmores making huge strides on the field, not to mention their freshman team that won the region championship by defeating Oak Ridge 50-28!

2006 will be the return of the Cherokees

What you might want to look at when evaluating Bradley's freshmen is the fact that the coach played 40+ kids every game. Yes they took their whippings every game, they also got a lot of kids playing time that had never been on a field before this season. I truly think that will pay off in 08.

WATCHED THE WAVERLY-HICKMAN GAME AT THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR AND WAVERLY HAD A HOST OF FRESHMEN,SOPHMORES, ANND JUNIORS PLAYING. TALKED WITH A WAVERLY FAN AND THEY SAID THEIR JUNIOR HIGH HAS AN EIGHTH GRADE GROUP WITH MANY SKILLED PLAYERS. LOOK FOR THEM TO IMPROVE DRASTICALLY OVER THE NEXT FEW YEARS.

Wavo's Junior High went 10-0

Bradley Central!!! we are going to go from laughable to a good playoff team. all because of John Allen and the Bear Faithful.

GO BEARS!!

I noticed Bradley Central was taking quite a bashing on this board, so I just thought i'd remind everyone that wilson central was 0-10 two years ago, and coming into this season, warren county had lost 39 straight, and now their in the playoffs, and if they had gotten a couple of lucky bounces, they could easily be 8-2 this year. I saw in an earlier post someone said your coach was playing 40+ freshmen every time their freshmen team played. Thats a good number of freshmen to have coming out. If yall could get most of those freshmen to stick with it all four years (only letting those with looser attitudes quit), and yall keep working hard, good things will happen. Good luck bradley central (except in week 0 when you play the pioneers)!

One win in 20 years with over 1000 students, those stats do not look a team that is going to challenge every year for the region championship :thumb:

hey Chucky,

HCHS just eclipsed the 1000 student mark in 2000, we haven't played this 4a competition for very long. Oh yeah, HCHS has won a lot more games than 1 in the past 20 years. One thing HCHS is known for in the last 7 to 10 years is underachieving. I was a part of HCHS football team that was loaded with talent and the right type of kids that could have won a lot of games, but we went through 3 coaches in 4 years. That stunk!!!! Now with drop in attendence and a good quality head coach and assistants HCHS will be a contender again. Say what you will, HCHS will be back near the top in the next 5 years and at the top sometime during that run.

Edited by dawgsfan71