Teams to watch in next 3 years

fball58

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about defense?

Willis and Smo' will be gone... Is Reuban a SR. or JR.?

reuben is a junior and willis and smo are the only two on defense that are leaving next year everyone else is a junior and sophmore.... and their offense will be outstanding again we will lose martin 16 but we will have a transfor from antioc johna hendrix who can fly and catch

I noticed Bradley Central was taking quite a bashing on this board, so I just thought i'd remind everyone that wilson central was 0-10 two years ago, and coming into this season, warren county had lost 39 straight, and now their in the playoffs, and if they had gotten a couple of lucky bounces, they could easily be 8-2 this year. I saw in an earlier post someone said your coach was playing 40+ freshmen every time their freshmen team played. Thats a good number of freshmen to have coming out. If yall could get most of those freshmen to stick with it all four years (only letting those with looser attitudes quit), and yall keep working hard, good things will happen. Good luck bradley central (except in week 0 when you play the pioneers)!

Thanks WC49, Comparing Bradley's season to last, they lowered the margin of loss by over 60%. Still they lost all but one game, but if they can continue to improve they should be competitive over the next couple years. Hopefully some of those state champion wrestlers and athletes off the basketball team will come out next year. I've heard some rumors.

Edited by BCrising

Grace Christian Academy of Knoxville, small blip on the screen right now. Coach Satterfield has a staff of six assistants and will be adding a middle school program for 2006. had a lot of freshmen and sophomores this year, They took their lumps but I hope those teams that beat then this year enjoyed it. It wont be long until GCA will be winnig.

Harriman has went from pretender to contender simply by dropping classifications....however they might have been decent in 2A but 1A will speed that up to bring back the winning tradition they had in the 90's

Harriman fans shouldnt get too excited about beating up on slow, untalented class A teams. They would have won ONE game MAYBE if they had stayed in class AA. Rockwood pounded them into submission in one of the most dominating games maybe ever in the long rivalry between the two schools. A lucky touchdown kept Harriman from being shutout! Now Rockwood finished 5th in the region! Only Sweetwater, (who Rockwood barely beat and who best Harriman in a scrimmage), and Wartburg finsihed below the tigers. Realistically speaking, Harriman may have beaten Wartburg. They would have been hammered by Alcoa, Loudon, CAK and Oliver Springs. So blue devil fans enjoy beating up on the little guys (afterall you are one of the largest class A teams in the state) because if you stayed in class AA you would have finished either dead last and winless or next to last with one win in the region......ANOTHER losing year! Thank God when you pray tonight that you moved down!

Grace Christian Academy of Knoxville, small blip on the screen right now. Coach Satterfield has a staff of six assistants and will be adding a middle school program for 2006. had a lot of freshmen and sophomores this year, They took their lumps but I hope those teams that beat then this year enjoyed it. It wont be long until GCA will be winnig.

Are you talking about Grace Academy in Chattanooga OR Christian Academy of Knoxville. I am confused.

Grace Academy in Chattanooga is several, several years away from being very competitive, outside of playing the small christian schools also in Chattanooga. But I give them credit they are trying.

Freshmen tomorrow against MBA in a bowl game, 730 at LHS (who will have the best freshmen program in the state???)

Who won this game?

Lebanon beat mba's freshman team 40-35, they scored with 30 seconds left. The MBA tailback Patrick Crum(white kid) had 5 touchdowns and 265 yards rushing in the defeat. The defensive tackle for MBA also was a terrior in the back field and had a big 4th down and 20 catch late in the 4th quarter to keep the drive going. Lebanon' s tailback is very good and had arouing 190 yards rushing 2 tds. His brother is the Qb and has a arm and is very athletic, he will probly play reciever in high school. Mba had them on their own 40 with 50 seconds left and they threw a 40 yard pass. Mba should of won, but lebanon made the big plays when they had too, gotta give them props. It was a heck of a game. Both programs will benifit greatly from these two classes in varsity next year and will bring in a state championship.

Are you talking about Grace Academy in Chattanooga OR Christian Academy of Knoxville. I am confused.

Grace Academy in Chattanooga is several, several years away from being very competitive, outside of playing the small christian schools also in Chattanooga. But I give them credit they are trying.

Knoxville has both CAK (Christian Academy of Knoxville) and Grace Christian Academy while Chattanooga has Grace Baptist Academy.

This thread is spinning my head. I think I'll head down to the local day care center and pick me up a crop of them there state champions for 2015......

reuben is a junior and willis and smo are the only two on defense that are leaving next year everyone else is a junior and sophmore.... and their offense will be outstanding again we will lose martin 16 but we will have a transfor from antioc johna hendrix who can fly and catch

his name is jonah hendricks and is from antioch