Mt.Pleasant@PerryCo.

I wonder if...

MP won a sloppy game 28 - 6.  PC scored in the final minutes.

825753942[/snapback]

:ph34r: sloppy is the understatement of the year!!!!!! These poor kids were playing in and kneeling in pure sewage. I know this is the 3rd year that Perry County has had this problem on the visitors side. Perry County gets the vote for the poorest field..........On the flip side, MP did okay, but we better step it up in many aspects.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well the field itself was in pretty good shape, the visitors side being on the infield of the baseball field presents problems for drainage puposes and we have had some problems with the water lines at the field house, the home sidelines are very wet as well, and I am on the chain gang, so i have to deal with that mess over there as well, We are working on it, just can't seem to get a handle on it, it only happens after a rain, just MP's luck to catch us after one. Sorry

:thumb: sloppy is the understatement of the year!!!!!! These poor kids were playing in and kneeling in pure sewage. I know this is the 3rd year that Perry County has had this problem on the visitors side. Perry County gets the vote for the poorest field..........On the flip side, MP did okay, but we better step it up in many aspects.

825754010[/snapback]

Youve got alot of room to talk about poor stadiums. The "JUNGLE" is about as run down and dated as any Ive ever seen. Its got good turf though. ;)

:thumb:

Youve got alot of room to talk about poor stadiums. The "JUNGLE" is about as run down and dated as any Ive ever seen. Its got good turf though. :lol:

:blink:

825754230[/snapback]

;) I won't deny that MP's stadium is getting in poor condition however, at least we don't have raw sewage all over the place. Maybe you would like to go woller in that filth since my post offened you so! Plain and simple fact of the matter is it is unhealthy and unsanitary. It was not rain water these kids had to kneel in and stand in, it was raw sewage and something should be done about it. The environmental guys might agree with me.

1AMAN if you are on the chaingang,then you are on the visitor side and you had to walk in that mess too. Greenman what is wrong with MP field? It drains well and their is good visibilty from the home side and fair from the visitor side,I would say there should be bathrooms on the visitor side, but other than that its all fine. Huntland has the best stadium in region 6a .

1AMAN if you are on the chaingang,then you are on the visitor side and you had to walk in that mess too.  Greenman what is wrong with MP field?  It drains well and their is good visibilty from the home side and fair from the visitor side,I would say there should be bathrooms on the visitor side, but other than that its all fine.  Huntland has the best stadium in region 6a .

825754998[/snapback]

:D I agree 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are welcoming the fine folks of Perry Co in Huntland Friday night. Thanks for the nice things about our field; Coach Robertson works hard on it. Our defense is pretty good too!

825755048[/snapback]

Huntland does have a nice place. Ezell Harding had the best women's bathrooms of any place we've played this year though! Guess that's what our $6 ticket went towards. Perry Co's visitors stands are pitiful, but not as treacherous as Wayne Co's visitors side. I always feel like I'm going to plummet to the ground there. PC's field (visitors side, anyway) stunk to high heaven. Glad to be back home this Friday for homecoming, just hope we can beat Wayne Co.

1AMAN if you are on the chaingang,then you are on the visitor side and you had to walk in that mess too.  Greenman what is wrong with MP field?  It drains well and their is good visibilty from the home side and fair from the visitor side,I would say there should be bathrooms on the visitor side, but other than that its all fine.  Huntland has the best stadium in region 6a .

825754998[/snapback]

the only thing wrong with the mp field poor lighting.. :D