lake co. @ west carrol

cheerchick_07

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is a huge game and i am very eager to see how this one turns out. winner will more than likely finish 3rd in the district behind union city and mckenzie. west carroll is solid as usual but its hard for me to get a read on lake county. they have so much hype around them put i think that could be just because they are constantly "blowin their own horn" so to speak. like last year, all you heard goin into the playoffs was that lake county was on a roll and was gonna make a state title run, of course all this talk was coming out of lake county. double digit loss to fayette in the first round of playoffs and they start talkin about how good they're gonna be this year. so far they have played 1 real team (union city) and got smoked. wouldn't be surprised at all if west carroll wins this one and proves that lake county is all talk once again.

well i have to agree that lc is overrated. they do talk alot. as seen before during uc-lc game it doesnt really help much. i think it might be close, but i dont know. i say west carrol wins by 6.  by the way, cheerchick, whats ur excuse gonna be for losin this one?

825751223[/snapback]

I won't have one because this game is going to be fair and that was a rude comment , do you not feel passionate about your team you did have or have in high school ,however, I will admit I did act very somphoric about our last loss and this time I have decided to not get on here and talk a bunch of smack and I am sorry about my last post incase it offended someone also the lhchs cheereaders all want to apologize

I haven't seen Lake Co. play yet but, we (McKenzie) played West Carroll two weeks ago and they are a solid team at 100%. If they have players injured, ????. If they are close to healthy, this should be a good close game. West Carroll is a power type team and had the tools to play against McKenzie but, they were healthy then. If skill players are hurt, who knows.

I won't have one because this game is going to be fair and that was a rude comment , do you not feel passionate about your team you did have or have in high school ,however, I will admit I did act very somphoric about our last loss and this time I have decided to not get on here and talk a bunch of smack and I am sorry about my last post incase it offended someone also the lhchs cheereaders all want to apologize

825751666[/snapback]

Cheerchick, I compliment you for your humble apology. I'm glad you realize the error of your ways. I know you were frustrated about the Union City loss. A lot of people in the region think Union City still belongs in AA but their overall school enrollment qualifies them for Class A. The thing about Union City is that the enrollment decrease has not affected their football numbers. The kids they've lost in the school would not have played football anyway. They have a much larger percentage of their student body involved.

Lake County needs a win on the road Friday in the worst way. Best of luck to the Falcons. I'll get my 2nd straight look at McKenzie this week & if they continue to play like they did against Dresden they may win the region.

825751666[/snapback]

For the love of God, where are ur periods?