Top 10 Teams In TN

Eagles09

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the alcoa vs mccallie game is a fantastic idea. mccallie is solid and alcoa seems to play to their opponents level. dustin lindsey and warren are both stars and mccallie plays really solid football and has a good crop of players. coach kemp gets his backs just as ready as his lacrosse ones, mccallie will provide a huge test for alcoa.

I read where people say the top two teams in each classification and others say that some of the small schools could not beat the top eight in 4 A and 5 A, well

when we talk about the best teams it has to be relative to their each individual classification. I say it all of the time, there is a reason they have weight classes in boxing and well yes a strong 5 A team is probably better than a strong 1 A school as they should be, but. In 2002, HC lost to Brentwood (state champs), Germantown (semifinalist), JCM (quarter finalist), Franklin (quarterfinalist).

We probably would have beat a lot of smaller schools that year. But what is that worth, absolutely nothing, if you are not able to be the best in your classification do not tell me about being better than someone in a lower classification. I would rather be 1st in single A than 5th in 5a. A champion is a champion. There is a reason why there is classifications. Go ahead and pat yourself on the back for being able to beat the teams that have less resources than you. In boxing they talk about pound for pound, well with football, maybe person by person in the school.