Siegel vs.Lebanon

chicago2502

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from the game. Both teams looked good, but Lebanon seemed to be a bit stronger, a bit bigger, and a little faster all the way around. I also thought they executed pretty good. :rolleyes: The LHS faithful brought a pretty decent crowd too. I know the people around me were into the game.

Gotta give props to the siegel guys. You definitely played hard and have a bright future ahead of you. :o

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG

poor performance tonight .. nothing worked right for Siegel tonight .. defense was very weak .. theres something wrong about a 5''9' running back or w/e he was running all over us .. way too many dropped passes in the first half .. offensive line wasn't giving Zeke enough time on some plays .. overall, it didn't seem the Stars came ready to play tonight .. Lebanon didn't do anything special .. However, I know Siegel will bounce back from this one and keep the winning record in tact.

poor performance tonight .. nothing worked right for Siegel tonight .. defense was very weak .. theres something wrong about a 5''9' running back or w/e he was running all over us .. way too many dropped passes in the first half .. offensive line wasn't giving Zeke enough time on some plays .. overall, it didn't seem the Stars came ready to play tonight .. Lebanon didn't do anything special .. However, I know Siegel will bounce back from this one and keep the winning record in tact.

825753694[/snapback]

well 5'9 running backs tend to have good reputations around here... that kid has been good ever since freshman year. reminds me a little of gaston.

Leading 7-0 at half, Lebanon opened the third quarter with a 13-play, 67 yard drive (12 runs) that resulted in a TD and ate up 6:21. All told, Siegle had just five third quarter snaps.

Carlos Gaines had 228 yards for LHS on 16 carries (over 14 per attempt) and Cody Tribble rushed for 114 yards on 23 carries. Gaines had a 93 yard run for a TD in the fourth quarter -- the longest run from scrimmage for a Lebanon back in at least 22 years.

Siegel's Corven Parks ran for 149 yards on 21 carries and had a 64 yard TD run. I thought that the Stars got a little tired there in the second half -- most of their best guys are having to go both ways.

Zeke Anderson took several big hits from Officer (72) and Cason (77). Kiss (9) came in for the last couple of plays as they were taking a look at Zeke's shoulder.