Hendersonville may be back.

HvilleLegend

Hendersonville dropped 63 points in a 63-35 victory against Hillwood. I know you guys are saying well Hville found there offense but lost there D. Not true one of Hillwoods scores was a Return. And Coach Hat called off the dogs in the third QTR when Hillwood had like 15 points, and put in the scout team DBs and there QB threw all over them. This post is just incase you didnt watch the game because it was going to be so terrible. And ED sawyer got hurt in the first qtr and really only played a QTR and a half and scored 5 TDS.

Hendersonville played a great game last night, and i expect you to beat Gallatin. Mike Hart was a beast, and just leaves me wondering how come you dont use him on offense other than on that unbalanced play? I don't care how much he was limping, when ed sawyer got the ball he was going full speed, because I have never seen anyone run that fast hurt. Good luck on the rest of your season!

Hendersonville played a great game last night, and i expect you to beat Gallatin. Mike Hart was a beast, and just leaves me wondering how come you dont use him on offense other than on that unbalanced play? I don't care how much he was limping, when ed sawyer got the ball he was going full speed, because I have never seen anyone run that fast hurt. Good luck on the rest of your season!

825754064[/snapback]

don't forget the fact that the hillwood defense is a joke this year

don't forget the fact that the hillwood defense is a joke this year

825754239[/snapback]

Look no matter what you say H'ville came to play. That was a great game to watch on tv no matter what you say. The outstanding play of JRs Mike Hart, Zack Armstrong, Robert Carlton, Rocky Smith, David Champlin, Austin Overton, and Sergio Perry did not go unnoticed by the announcers and fans watching at home. Leaving all of us who heard the Announcing from home looking foward to the promise of big plays for the rest of this season. For those of you who didnt see the game, on offense plays were made by Rocky (with a couple of nice runs), Robert (with some great runs and a TD catch), David (a touchdown run in the 4th), and Sergio (who's thirty-eight yard blast through the line set up the David Champlin score). On defense Zack, Robert, and Rocky all had INT's. While the big fella Mike Hart busted through the Hillwood o-line for a sack and several tackles. In my opinion these JR's needed this boost of confidence to help their outstanding senior class led by seniors Edward Sawyer and Daren Thomas Who both had a great game last night. But what to me could have been the most surprising thing of all is the poise showed by Sophomore QB Troy Watson who through the air put the ball in the hands of his playmakers. Good Job Commandos!

Look no matter what you say H'ville came to play. That was a great game to watch on tv no matter what you say. The outstanding play of JRs Mike Hart, Zack Armstrong,  Robert Carlton, Rocky Smith, David Champlin, Austin Overton, and Sergio Perry did not go unnoticed by the announcers and fans watching at home. Leaving all of us who heard the Announcing from home looking foward to the promise of big plays for the rest of this season. For those of you who didnt see the game, on offense plays were made by Rocky (with a couple of nice runs), Robert (with some great runs and a TD catch), David (a touchdown run in the 4th), and Sergio (who's thirty-eight yard blast through the line set up the David Champlin score). On defense Zack, Robert, and Rocky all had INT's. While the big fella Mike Hart busted through the Hillwood o-line for a sack and several tackles. In my opinion these JR's needed this boost of confidence to help their outstanding senior class led by seniors Edward Sawyer and Daren Thomas Who both had a great game last night. But what to me could have been the most surprising thing of all is the poise showed by Sophomore QB Troy Watson who through the air put the ball in the hands of his playmakers. Good Job Commandos!

825754341[/snapback]

i wasnt trying to put them down, even a against a ok defense they put up 63 points which is never easy

Edited by 119wrestler

dont forget the fact that hillwood's entire team is a joke this year.

And every year, as i recall. im sick of hearing hendersonville fans bragging about winning a couple games. good job boys, you're 2-3. congratu-f***in-lations. you beat hillwood. amazing.

you guys are crap. you have one perk on your team, and its ed sawyer, and what the fans dont know is that theres something wrong with him. its a big secret. only the coaches and trainers know about it. not even the rest of the team knows, and if ed gets hurt, they are as screwed as a turtle on its back.

their quarterback is crap. their line is undersized, and their coach is losing his touch.

coach hat was a good coach. keyword was. over the summer he put his players through so much crap. they ran and worked out like no other. hes says something like "blah blah toughness, blah blah heart" and so on. theres only so much toughness can do. their morale will be nonexistent by the end of the year, if it isnt already. he spends way too much time working on tackling, blocking, and all the fundamentals. so much so that they dont have time to work on execution, granted that the offense isnt hard to run.

coach hat's idea of a complex passing pattern is a common high low read sending the receiver on a clearing route. and even if they had a quarterback who could get the ball there, they would get 4, maybe 5 yards on the sure completion, and 12 every once in a while when they get lucky and catch the dig route over the middle.

coach hat needs to get his head out of his butt. his starting quarterback is number 36. he has 3 sophomore receivers and a sophomore fullback with numbers in the teens. (alex gregory 17, michael fessmire 10,james head 8, jordan alford 18.) he also has the #'s 1 and 6 open, with schlagenhoft quitting. i know its not required, but its just assnine.

his starting quarterback should be rocky smith. troy watson is a runningback that plays 3 sports. he will have to pick 2 and stay with them eventually(he gets hurt too much to play even one sport by itself), but coach hat wants to keep him on the football team, so he's letting the spoiled kid get what he wants, b/c his dad gave them the bank.

everything that is written on this website is printed and posted in the commando locker room. i hope the commando organization reads this and finally realizes how screwed they really are. their freshman class is one of the weakest i have seen, and the middle schools that feed to hhs are losing players.

i could go on and on about what is wrong with that organization. ill be back later in the season to explain all your comebacks and retorts to tell you why you are wrong, and hendersonville bites.

"this is the future of commando football"... man are they screwed.

signed "#46"

Sounds like a disgrunted player to me - Commandos, for the most part, have always started off rough in the early part of the season, but after a few games under their belt, they've always adjusted and strengthened, similar to a hurricane. Now, what category size it is remains to be seen. Hatfield is a doing a great job there and they'll continue to gain strength. If Sawyer's banged up and no one's talking about it, no telling what the kid is capable of doing when he's full strength. Hey, it's hurricane season in the south! :thumb:

guys im sorry. this is austin hall as you all know. i really didnt mean any of that. i didnt think about anything that i said. i didnt mean it. you guys have a good program, and i was just, as someone above me said, a disgruntled player. i shouldnt have said any of that. i apologize to hillwood, and the entire hendersonville organization. i imagine i will be there in person to apologize for what i said. im very sorry.

guys im sorry. this is austin hall as you all know. i really didnt mean any of that. i didnt think about anything that i said. i didnt mean it. you guys have a good program, and i was just, as someone above me said, a disgruntled player. i shouldnt have said any of that. i apologize to hillwood, and the entire hendersonville organization. i imagine i will be there in person to apologize for what i said. im very sorry.

It's takes a bigger person to stand up and apologize for his actions. Well done. :lol:

It's takes a bigger person to stand up and apologize for his actions. Well done. :thumb:

Glad his momma made him say I'm sorry!

Austin, you said some pretty awful things. I've known Troy Watson since the day he was born and he is the most disciplined athelete I've ever known. More than my own son, more than his brother, who is a pretty darn good football player too. When you "grow up" if you coach any kind of sporting team, you would feel very lucky to have even one player like Troy on your team. Or to coach one player like him in your life. Too bad you are so unhappy that you have to spread that around and make up ugly things to say about other people!