HAMPTON BULLDOGS

hamptonbigdogs

Hampton also made a statement, load the box and we just might chunk it. 7 for 11 for 173 yrds. I also thought Roop did a good job. I love the way Potter blocks . Just an overall good performance. Still got to get better every week. Its going to be hard to outwork Cloudland. This Cloudland team has the eye of the tiger,they want Hampton. Its starting to look like these two could meet twice. Proud of both teams. GET ER DUN

Hampton also made a statement, load the box and we just might chunk it. 7 for 11 for 173 yrds. I also thought Roop did a good job. I love the way Potter blocks . Just an overall good performance. Still got to get better every week. Its going to be hard to outwork Cloudland. This Cloudland team has the eye of the tiger,they want Hampton.  Its starting to look like these two could meet twice. Proud of both teams.  GET ER DUN

825754213[/snapback]

unaka gave hampton a hard time in the first quarter i was impressed by the way they were playing,hampton got it going after that though,i too was impressed with the roop kid he has really improved since the last time i saw him play, unaka couldnt do anything with him even with their double team he just pushed them aside i think they got a little dirty at the last there blocking him in the knees that could end a kids season

Hampton also made a statement, load the box and we just might chunk it. 7 for 11 for 173 yrds. I also thought Roop did a good job. I love the way Potter blocks . Just an overall good performance. Still got to get better every week. Its going to be hard to outwork Cloudland. This Cloudland team has the eye of the tiger,they want Hampton.  Its starting to look like these two could meet twice. Proud of both teams.  GET ER DUN

825754213[/snapback]

Hey Pujo why dont you guys ever come and visit????? Lots to catch up on since we dont see you at the Cloudland games :)

Truth is, the Cloudland vs Hampton game will be THE game of the season for both teams. You would not believe how we are looking forward to what will be the most exciting game ever!

May :thumb:

Maynardette, we'll stop by sometime and chat a spell. People are a little foolish these days,never take time for the simple things in life. The simplle things are the most rewarding things we have, seems like everyone always get caught up in self. Its a shame. You and Jerry and all you,re kids need to know,you'll always have a friend in me.

As far as the ballgame goes ,I,m sure everyone will get their money's worth. Should be one heck of a game. They very well could end up playing twice. I only hope the adults can see this for what it is,a sporting avent . Both communities are very proud of their weekend warriors,and should be,these kids work their butts off . I respect any kid who is willing to give the time and effort it takes to be a good football player. I know nearly all of Cloudlands players and I,m getting to know several of Hamptons boys, I like them all.

True. I hope that people will be respectable to your brother as well. I'll be sitting up on the hill instead of standing on the fence, because I don't want to be accused of ragging our former coach. I'm sure it will go on, but I hope there will be no fights. We have to see these people at Walmart and the grocery store. Win or lose, lets all shake hands and get over it. Whoo!! :D