White County @ Cumberland County

90warrior

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have saw WC play 3 times this year, they have shown me more than anyother team in the region and i pick them to win the region!!! They have GREAT players at EVERY skill position and BIG DELL TRAIN... and when you put 7 or 8 in the box to stop him, his senior tailback will burn your db's Buckner has great speed and will turn on the jets when he gets to the corner...and then when you cheat up on the run you have JJ Taylor...nuff said....this kid is amazing on the field...lewis has picked up right where he stoped last year....and Buckner and Simpson will get the job done from the tb position...they have a great line and a swell qb...they will go as far as they want to this year...GO WARRIORS(cumberland co. 12 white co 34)

Edited by ateverygame

Not so fast my friends!

Cumberland County CLEARLY has the "A" game clicking after shutting out Coffee County last Friday night. Casey Patterson and Mickey Wilson performed great and Doug Porter is a force on the field. If this young man hits you, you will ge a reality check....I guarantee it!

White County clearly has improved since the last time the Jets traveled to play them last year.

I think what you will see Friday night in Crossville may go down as one of the classic high school football games of the year

PREDICTION

Cumberland County 31

White County 21

cumberland co. is not as good as last year.or year before

jets beat a average Coffee Co, team last week.

I think it will be a good game,Jets have a litttle MO.

but white co. after beating Cleveland has alot.

When we played them I have never seen that big of

a team in my life.But we gave them a beating.

Ive will have to say too close to call.

And say jets in over time

:blink: Its funny how each week everyone thinks they have a better team than white co and nobody gives us any respect. We beat Warren and they said they were gonna beat us by 40 and cleveland fans among others never gave us a chance against them. If you attended either one of those games you would have seen how dominating the warriors were. IT WASNT EVEN CLOSE.

I thought maybe we would earn some respect when we BEAT cleveland a team picked to dominate this year and state ranked in the top 10. But I guess cumberland will have to find out like everyone else.....later on when they are licking there wounds and wondering what hit them.

By the way this game means very little to the warriors since its not a division game but none the less......THE WARRIORS WILL WIN. ;)

WHITE CO 49

cumberland 10