Cleveland vs. Cookeville

clevelandblueraiderfan

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another embarassing loss for Cleveland. For the four years I've followed Cleveland I can never recall them giving up this many points. Especially in consecutive weeks.

yeah yeah yeah, we know we know, we are taking some beatings right now but it will only help the team, they are very young, and Cookeville did what was expected, and best of luck to Hixson against White Co., hope you guys beat them and ruin their homecoming :thumb:

cleveland is young, they do have lots of talent in middle school coming up. they only have about 4 or 5 real good players on varsity and the rest are average at best with youth to consider. i think cleveland began to get hyped up after beating three teams who have a combined 3-12 record. nonetheless, for a team as young as cleveland, a win is something to build on. the chattanooga area is not very good this year so cleveland should win most of the rest of their games. a 7-3 season would be a good year for cleveland. red bank looks to be the toughest game left on this schedule. hixson should be a challenge, rhea on the road always disturbs cleveland, and walker valley shouldnt be that tough, they are much younger. anyway knoxville (knox central, maryville, alcoa, powell, WB,

AE, etc.) and nashville or cumberland area teams are stacked this year so they are typically wearing out chattanooga area teams.