Clinton vs Anderson County

Cats meow

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mavs and Wildcats enjoy the poor coaching and players that keep popping up in the mid-county land of Clinton. Weren't you guys hyping this group as middle school state champions a few years ago? What happens in between? Clinton will be down for many years to come. Mavs will roll in this one.

825755138[/snapback]

i second that. hey Shaggyboy looks like your clinton teams are gonna get owned by OR some more in the next few years

If AC blanks Clinton or even beats them by 3 Touchdowns ill be surprised. Im not saying that Clinton is the better team by any means but AC isnt very good this year. And i think the game will go down to the 4th quarter.

825755396[/snapback]

How does 3-1 make you not a very good team. I don't understand that. If 3-1 is not very good what is 1-3. Go ahead and say that AC hasn't played anyone, but they have played a couple of teams that Clinton scrimmaged and beat them. Is this years team a team of old, I don't know yet, but to say they are not very good just doesnt' make very much sense. And the woofing that AC had been doing was about the freshman that are there now, two of which start of the varsity.

Clinton is still very young. The skill players of the group that has been so talented in middle school will not play football in Clinton. All of the athletes are playing basketball only. The kids don't understand that the winning will not begin until the players start playing and being committed to the program. The deepest class is the Sophomore class, so be patient and supportive of the coaching staff and players. It will be another year or so. They are close to turning the corner. My only hope is that this forum is not used to bash high school kids, they have worked hard to improve and win or lose, Clinton is much improved.

We might not beat AC but we will put a fight and if we do

win the goal posts will come down

825755931[/snapback]

You're right. Clinton will put up a huge fight. The Mavs will have to play a great game to win. This game for the past several years has been Clinton's Super Bowl. They could go 1-9, but as long as they were to beat AC they would be happy with their year.