Titans dominate Ravens

Do you know anything about football and have you not watched over the past two weeks of football. The Titans main weakness is their secondary, which means a team like the Cardinals presents a major match-up problem with recievers Bolden and Fitzgerald. The Browns have Romeo, who learned from the best in the game and Dilfer is a very underrated QB with a great young reciever. The Jags just held Peyton's offense in check, once they solve their o-line problems they will make a run at the playoffs and the Titans can't hang with them. Once again pass defense is their weakness and what is the Raiders strength, Passing downfield. The Raiders are 0-2 because they have played two great teams (K.C. and New England) And how can I Titans fan make fun of Fred Taylor when you have not only one but two star running backs that can't stay healthy. Football is a game of match-ups and the truth is the Titans don't match up well against many teams in the league.

I totally agree w/ that...

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea....that horrible Titans secondary hung with one of the best passing offenses in the NFL today....and they had the composure to make a come back after being down a couple of td's in the 2nd half. say what you want but they arent playing that bad this year. they very easily could have won today if it wasnt for 1 bad throw from McNair, he had Bennett open for what would have been the game winning td but he tried to throw on the run and the ball drifted out of bounds. that young defense is making plays, they are giving up points but if they keep making plays they will give the Titans the opportunity to win most games.

yea....that horrible Titans secondary hung with one of the best passing offenses in the NFL today....and they had the composure to make a come back after being down a couple of td's in the 2nd half. say what you want but they arent playing that bad this year. they very easily could have won today if it wasnt for 1 bad throw from McNair, he had Bennett open for what would have been the game winning td but he tried to throw on the run and the ball drifted out of bounds. that young defense is making plays, they are giving up points but if they keep making plays they will give the Titans the opportunity to win most games.

are you serious? did u see the Titans 1st round draft pick get torched all day long by that pass offense? cause i know i did, i told you the weakness is their pass defense and if the line can't get pressure then it will be a real long season for them. you can talk all you want to about moral victories but in the NFL it is about W's and L's. You want me to read Bulger's stat line 21/28 292 yards 3 TD's. Doesn't look like that defense did too well, yes they had a pick and cause some fumbles but that does you know good as a team when your offense is doing the exact same thing. What are you going to tell me next that the Titans are going to shut out the Colts next week at home. Peyton Manning will have his resurgence to MVP level next week at Tenn. with that secondary that Titans put out on the field.

are you serious? did u see the Titans 1st round draft pick get torched all day long by that pass offense? cause i know i did, i told you the weakness is their pass defense and if the line can't get pressure then it will be a real long season for them. you can talk all you want to about moral victories but in the NFL it is about W's and L's. You want me to read Bulger's stat line 21/28 292 yards 3 TD's. Doesn't look like that defense did too well, yes they had a pick and cause some fumbles but that does you know good as a team when your offense is doing the exact same thing. What are you going to tell me next that the Titans are going to shut out the Colts next week at home. Peyton Manning will have his resurgence to MVP level next week at Tenn. with that secondary that Titans put out on the field.

btown,

I'm agreeing with Gerry. Face it man, the Titans just aren't that good this year. They are playing hard and can be legit in 2006 and I have seen improvements from weeks 1 to 3, but they arer too young, and 6-10 should be considered a good season. If they get to 7-9, give Fisher coach of the year. Some of the "guaranteed victory" teams are playing a lot better than what they were supposed to.

I agree that the secondary is horrible, at times it looked like the Rams offense was on the field by themselves! But the first-rounder that I saw get torched all day long was Woolfolk, it seemed that on every play he was in coverage getting hammered! I really believe that if the Titans can keep the turnovers down, they can compete with most teams! As for the game yesterday, there is no excuse as to why Tennessee shouldnt have won that game! McNair reall cost the Titans on that last play, it was 4th and 7 with 50 seconds left and the Rams dropped the defense and gave up the crossing routes and if you will watch the video, it was I believe Calico streaking across the middle of the field all alone waving his arm for what would have been about a 12-15 yard gain and a first down!

This game has as many ugly plays as bright spots which gives hope that at least the rooks are starting to figure things out...emphasis on starting. Anyways, this game gave hope that things are turning around. They still have a long way to go but they are making it fun to watch because you just don't know what's going to happen next with this bunch. It might be a train wreck but man what a ride...... :thumb:

I know 31 points is playing good defense...Great defense aint it??sounds like to me that both defenses stunk...

btown,

I'm agreeing with Gerry. Face it man, the Titans just aren't that good this year. They are playing hard and can be legit in 2006 and I have seen improvements from weeks 1 to 3, but they arer too young, and 6-10 should be considered a good season. If they get to 7-9, give Fisher coach of the year. Some of the "guaranteed victory" teams are playing a lot better than what they were supposed to.

dude, do you realize that your agreeing with me here? i dont think they will win but 6 or maybe 7 games, i know they arent good. nowhere on coacht have you ever seen me say they were good, but they sure as heck arent the worst team in the NFL either.

and yes Gerry, i seen Pacman get torched all game long, and with the exception of a few guys such as Champ Bailey or Chris Mccalister, Torry Holt would torch them too. he does it every week no matter whose on him. he's right there with Moss and TO so theres never gonna be a rookie cb that can shut him down. dont give me no crap about pressure, they had the heat on Bulger all day long. whats Vanden Bosch got, like 5 sacks already? they are getting heat on the qb and forcing turnovers...last 2 games they scored a defensive td.

yall dont have to put words in my mouth, i know they arent gonna have a winning record but they wont have a top 5 draft pick next year either.

dude, do you realize that your agreeing with me here? i dont think they will win but 6 or maybe 7 games, i know they arent good. nowhere on coacht have you ever seen me say they were good, but they sure as heck arent the worst team in the NFL either.

I don't think they're the worst team in the NFL...but I don't think they'll win 6 or 7 games....they might possibly win 6 but I doubt it...