CARTER VS MORRISTOWN EAST

qbsdad

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering about the Garretson kid from Morristown East. I heard manyD-1 schools have been looking at him. If Im not mistaken he is about 6'3" 260 lb Fullback, with good speed for a guy that size. I have not seen him, but had heard good things from several people before season started. I know that the WR Penland is doing well, and the QB has turned some heads. Good luck to Morristown East.

Just wondering about the Garretson kid from Morristown East. I heard manyD-1 schools have been looking at him. If Im not mistaken he is about 6'3" 260 lb Fullback, with good speed for a guy that size. I have not seen him, but had heard good things from several people before season started. I know that the WR Penland is doing well, and the QB has turned some heads. Good luck to Morristown East.

Unapproved Website has Garretson listed as a defensive tackle, 6'3" 277lbs and 4.7 speed in the 40 yard dash. He played FB last year, and TE as a sophomore, and was listed as a 6'3" 290lbs FB by the Citizen Tribune in their pre-season preview. I haven't seen East play this year but have been told that he was moved to tackle. I was also told that he was not playing because of an injury. Ramsey the QB is only a junior, and Penland the WR a senior. I did not see either of them in the Unapproved Website database, but they are both very good athletes.

Big Daddy,

If you are still on here or see this I still want to buy that buggy you have. I have not heard from you in awhile. I would like to go watch Jared play if I could hitch a ride one weekend. Call, if it is possible. I don't remember my old login in stuff so I opened a new account. I kept that buggy for awhile and should have bought it when you offered. Hope you know who this is.

I don't think Carter's Defense has played a team with a more balanced offense like that of East. We have several great ball carriers. With the Ramsey's arm and Penlands and Osgoods athletic ability, the passing game is hard to handle. The lack of opponents that Carter has faced will prove they are not up to the standards they have been built up to be. We also play at home. East wins in an offensive showcase.

Morristown East 32

Carter 7

Big Daddy,

If you are still on here or see this I still want to buy that buggy you have. I have not heard from you in awhile. I would like to go watch Jared play if I could hitch a ride one weekend. Call, if it is possible. I don't remember my old login in stuff so I opened a new account. I kept that buggy for awhile and should have bought it when you offered. Hope you know who this is.

Play4,

1UK1VOL, Too bad on the buggy, you had your chance, and the way gas prices are I am glad you passed. 45 mpg looks pretty good right now. You can always borrow it though any time, it is just now getting good riding weather.

You can always hitch a ride up to watch him play, but after coming in last week in the fourth quarter with his team behind 23-10 and leading them to two TD's in the final 8 minutes of the game for a 24-23 win, he tore up the same ankle he hurt both his soph, and senior years, on the next to last play of the game. So instead of most likely earning the starting QB spot he will unfortunately be on the sidelines on crutches. It is disappointing, but all things happen for a reason I guess.