Riverdale @ Dickson County

cheerygurl

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I am confident they will win, I have to ask what is the matter? They have NOT been playing R'dale ball the last two weeks. When even my wife, who knows NOTHING about football, asks me "What is the matter with the team?" I know something is WRONG!

Has success gone to their heads? Are they still hungry for championships? Are we as fans spoiled? Or is it simply a combination of the above?

Whatever it is hopefully the coaches know the answer and start applying it tomorrow at practice.

My personal hope is that it is another great ploy by Coach Rankin that is lulling the opposition into being over confident. ;)

DC always seems to be problematic for Riverdale. They play a conservative game, take care of the football, and take advantage of the other team's mistakes. It takes a lot of patience to play the cougs because they keep the game in front of them and make the opposition earn everything...they don't give up anything cheap.

DC seems a little down this year, Riverdale by about 20.