What about Wilson Central?

redcat13

So that is your excuse for Riverdale just staying in the twenties on Lincoln County and Lavernge, and you blamed it on mistakes and penalties, well that means they were playing good, not like they used to, like last year, I mean the officals threw many flags on WC in the Smyrna game, and WC still beat Smyrna bad! You also said because they ran an offense they have never seen before, well thats why you watch film, and if they changed it up for yall, i mean WC has adjusted on the fly! Why dont you just admit that those teams came out hardnose and looking for a win, they didnt just back down because of intimidation like some team did to yall, like Siegel and Blackman!! Trust me, this is not the year for Riverdale to be cocky, because it is just a matter of time until someone jumps up and bites yall in the ######! I am not trying to be mean about, i mean yall have had very good teams in the past and have set a good history for yalls school, but thats the thing, that was in the past, because teams are coming up, and news flash, Riverdale will not always be the big dogs, and i think they might relize that this season!! Plus look at yalls schedule, i mean wow big deal, other teams have harder scheduaes, i think yall should be worried about WC the most, because I honestly think this team will take yall, and good to!!

Siegel played thier #### off for thier first home game we played balls out that game and it wasnt cause we were itimidated. Just wait till playoffs when we play Riverdale again and it will be a head buster. :blink:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record, I do not think that the people posting on here about WC have a WC connection, BIG CHIEF, as you do to RHS. I think for the most part the common connection is that we all happen to be Region 4 fans. I happen to be much closer to R'dale than Gladeville. As for Thesportsreporters, my post made it clear that Lavergne challenged RHS, if you had bothered to read it again it would have become apparent, unlike your contradictory flip-flopped reply. I did "mispeak" once: I meant to say that LC and Lavergne had held RHS in the 20's.

For the record, I do not think that the people posting on here about WC have a WC connection, BIG CHIEF, as you do to RHS. I think for the most part the common connection is that we all happen to be Region 4 fans. I happen to be much closer to R'dale than Gladeville. As for Thesportsreporters, my post made it clear that Lavergne challenged RHS, if you had bothered to read it again it would have become apparent, unlike your contradictory flip-flopped reply. I did "mispeak" once: I meant to say that LC and Lavergne had held RHS in the 20's.

flip flopped

contradictory flip-flopped reply

I CANT WAIT until the 30th even if we lose because i know it is gonna be a great game however...RIVERDALE and the coaches and players know about WC and this sleeping giant will be awake for this game no matter what. Our coaches are great with the kids and keeping them sharp for region games so dont worry WC we will be ready we may not win but we will be ready and you will se our A game.

all i do is call it how i see it

if i think WC is gonna whip Gallatin up and down the field, then ill tell you thats what i think's gonna happen. and to be honest, thats what i think is gonna happen. i think we will WHIP Gallatin UP and DOWN the field, and by the time halftime comes around, they won't know what hit em. maybe im wrong, but thats my OPINION and i think im right.

if i can't wait for the Riverdale game because i think we have a VERY legit shot to beat them (1st time we've really had that hope), then ill tell you i cant wait for it. it doesn't mean im overlooking gallatin, it just means im excited for the RHS game too.

but yes, i DO think WC is gonna destroy Gallatin, and i haven't been wrong yet this year, and i dont see me being wrong here. Go Central!

The posts I was referring to are most definitely made by people with a WC "connection". I also have MANY connections to WC not that I need any to identify a kid that talks too much. The truth hurts, but as the army says "pain is weakness leaving the body." Tell coaches Alexander, Elrod, Bond, B. Brandon, C. Brandon, Moore, Jennings, Holladay, T. Serbin, A. Serbin, Foster etc. hello for me. Oh yeah big Larry and Franklin too. :blink: