Dresden AT Westview

charger7

I traveled over to the Humboldt vs. Northside game last night. It was "interesting". But yeah, I hear Guy broke his leg ...

No ... he got stabbed ...

Nope ... he got stabbed by his girlfriend ...

No No ... his girlfriends dad hit him with the car ...

Nope, I heard he's been hurt since last year when he fell out of his desk at school when the teacher yelled at him for sleeping ...

Not even close .... the reality is that when Donald hit him in the Huntingdon game ... he suffered a brain injury ...

Nah, just a simple ACL, PCL, LCL, MCL tear .... nothing major ...

ok, you want the TRUTH on Markei ... no matter what the reporter in the Jackson Sun made-up about him ... <stops that thought>

Simple rule, what happens at Westview stays at Westview.

:thumb:

God is good.

Nicely said! I don't think i could have put it any better! Everybody will find out what's going on at Westview come Friday nite at 7:30! Till then just kill yourself with the nervousness of not knowing! See ya Friday! :lol:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are parents covered by the law? Why is it that when everyone else has an injury, that it isn't a secret. Is he sick, injured, unhealthy or what? It sounds like he isn't hurt, it is something else.....that is fine, if it is something else.

I figured it out....His girlfriend broke up with him, and he is in a state of depression!

Wes, I don't know that any player that gets hurt on the Westview Football team ever releases their information to anyone. Honestly, I don't think it is important. And no, I have to say, Guy ... I don't think he could get depressed .... he is too good a kid. :thumb:

There is only 1 thing i can say at this piont, it willbe a good game between 2 good teams! It will also be filled with lots of emotion since "The View" is coming off a loss, plus its a region game, and most of all, its Dresden, this is war!

Well, I dont think Westview will stand a chance against Dresden without Guy. They barely beat Huntingdon with him and they say that's the only reason why. Dresden has Hewitt and he's a good strong runningback, so Westview will have to bring their A game to even get on the board. But I dont think Westview will put up much of a challenge. So I see Dresden going big 28-7. Put another loss on Westview's regional record

Wes, I don't know that any player that gets hurt on the Westview Football team ever releases their information to anyone. Honestly, I don't think it is important. And no, I have to say, Guy ... I don't think he could get depressed .... he is too good a kid. :lol:

Markei is an excellent kid, great role model for the younger ones.....that being said, injuries have always been out in the open, especially when it is the most skilled player on the team! I don't think he is depressed over a girlfriend either, it was said in fun. :blink: BUT, I am not sure he is injured either, as no word about an injury are being stated, and that would be out there if he was. Maybe he just needed a week off!

I am not saying that the football staff releases an injury report like the Titans do, but Martin is small, and when the stud is out, and we get beat, questions are asked, and normally answered, and certainly not as vague as they have been answered about Markei....that is all I am saying. I hope he runs for 500 yards this weekend!

Well, I dont think Westview will stand a chance against Dresden without Guy. They barely beat Huntingdon with him and they say that's the only reason why. Dresden has Hewitt and he's a good strong runningback, so Westview will have to bring their A game to even get on the board. But I dont think Westview will put up much of a challenge. So I see Dresden going big 28-7. Put another loss on Westview's regional record

This is an example as to why children should "Just Say No to Drugs!"

This could ba an excellent ballgame, but there is no way that it is a 21 point Dresden win....Alcoa can't beat Westview by 21!

Edited by WesCharge

Markei is an excellent kid, great role model for the younger ones.....that being said, injuries have always been out in the open, especially when it is the most skilled player on the team! I don't think he is depressed over a girlfriend either, it was said in fun. :D BUT, I am not sure he is injured either, as no word about an injury are being stated, and that would be out there if he was. Maybe he just needed a week off!

I am not saying that the football staff releases an injury report like the Titans do, but Martin is small, and when the stud is out, and we get beat, questions are asked, and normally answered, and certainly not as vague as they have been answered about Markei....that is all I am saying. I hope he runs for 500 yards this weekend!

Another great rumor! YAY for this post. LOL

This is an example as to why children should "Just Say No to Drugs!"

This could ba an excellent ballgame, but there is no way that it is a 21 point Dresden win....Alcoa can't beat Westview by 21!

Old saying ... not really-i just made it up ... the first ones to the table get firsts and the ones who get there after supper don't eat ... and no one gets to eat until after they've prayed. :thumb:

I know they do...i am arguing with rcombs about his statement. His statement would seem to suggest that it isn't anyones business but Markei's... :thumb:

SO whats the argument? If he told his teammates then he felt they needed to know. Or maybe his teammates were there when whatever happened, happened. SO what did YOU do last night? When was the last time you were in the hospital, and why? Do you have any STD's? Ever cheat on your wife? Would you tell me anything about yourself, just because I think I have a right to know?

All I am saying is mind your own darn business, and stay out of everyone else's! This world would be a much better place if everyone did. But, there's nosy people out there like you who think they have 'a right to know'. Or maybe we should have the medical history of your entire family released? Or any embarrasing secrets or indiscretions?

Maybe they don't want anyone to know, ever think of that?