Dresden AT Westview

charger7

SO whats the argument? If he told his teammates then he felt they needed to know. Or maybe his teammates were there when whatever happened, happened. SO what did YOU do last night? When was the last time you were in the hospital, and why? Do you have any STD's? Ever cheat on your wife? Would you tell me anything about yourself, just because I think I have a right to know?

All I am saying is mind your own darn business, and stay out of everyone else's! This world would be a much better place if everyone did. But, there's nosy people out there like you who think they have 'a right to know'. Or maybe we should have the medical history of your entire family released? Or any embarrasing secrets or indiscretions?

Maybe they don't want anyone to know, ever think of that?

How is your blood pressure? Why so secretive. I watched the Tennessee game last nite, what did you do? Never have cheated on my wife, have you? Don't have any STDs, DO YOU? Last time I went to the hospital was when I broke my big toe, how about you? Please respond with your answers....

Let me tell you something. I enjoy high school sports, I am not nosy, I am unhappy that Gibson Co beat Westview last week, and I would like to know if Markei was injured, hurt, or whatever (i know). He may have been being disciplined by the coach for all the general public knows. This isn't making national news (his injury/hurt/whatever) and no one outside of the northwest tennessee football junkies even care, SO WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL! WHAT IS BEING HIDDEN?

Go back and get under that rock you crawled out from under....

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is your blood pressure? Why so secretive. I watched the Tennessee game last nite, what did you do? Never have cheated on my wife, have you? Don't have any STDs, DO YOU? Last time I went to the hospital was when I broke my big toe, how about you? Please respond with your answers....

Let me tell you something. I enjoy high school sports, I am not nosy, I am unhappy that Gibson Co beat Westview last week, and I would like to know if Markei was injured, hurt, or whatever (i know). He may have been being disciplined by the coach for all the general public knows. This isn't making national news (his injury/hurt/whatever) and no one outside of the northwest tennessee football junkies even care, SO WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL! WHAT IS BEING HIDDEN?

Whatever man, you just have no respect for another person's privacy. That's all I am saying.

I'm glad you're happy to share so much info, because I'd rather keep my personal life just as it is. Personal. Just because you're mad your favorite team lost doesn't mean a member of the team has to explain himself to you. It's just flat out none of your business. :thumb:

Why don't you go ahead and post your SSN and Credit card numbers since you're so eager to share?

Edited by rcombs

Uh Oh! Rumor #21 ... It's a conspiracy. HA!

<watches the tennis match continue> :thumb:

I believe that people have a right to privacy.

Having said this, I have heard a rumor that

it had something to do with his ACL.

I did not hear that it was torn, but something.

I wish him a speedy recovery if he is sick or injured.

I have also heard that a couple of Dresden players are sick.

So who knows....

Oh gee, Rumor #8.5 ... 5x the charm ... you guys are better than this.

Rumor #22, He was trying out for 2008 Olympic Underwater Basket Weaving Team.

:thumb:

Whatever man, you just have no respect for another person's privacy. That's all I am saying.

I'm glad you're happy to share so much info, because I'd rather keep my personal life just as it is. Personal. Just because you're mad your favorite team lost doesn't mean a member of the team has to explain himself to you. It's just flat out none of your business. :thumb:

Why don't you go ahead and post your SSN and Credit card numbers since you're so eager to share?

If it is none of my business, then shut up and quit reading this stuff. How is that blood pressure?

SS # 414-76-9753

Visa Debit Card 7264 6549 1287 0962

What else do you want to know?

Who is your daddy? (WesCharge is your daddy) :blink:

I just got his bail reduced so he can get out of jail before Friday. We are taking all these people to court for lible, and going to win!

Why?

Because....

I'm..............................

.................Denny Crane!

I would hope his lawyer could spell Libel before he takes us all to court!!! :thumb: