Oakdale @ Temple

kingbrian3

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adam Vespie going to Temple is the craziest thing. Coach Joe Layne from Wartburg worked with Adam for 3 years, then he bails out on him. That's crazy. I don't even like Wartburg and it makes me mad! I guess he'll play college ball for Temple just like Jonathan WHO WENT TO WARTBURG. People leave Wartburg to play at a bigger place so they can go to college somewhere, then they end up right where they would have been if they would have stayed at Wartburg. I hope Coach Layne and the dogs have a great year without him!

Adam Vespie going to Temple is the craziest thing.  Coach Joe Layne from Wartburg worked with Adam for 3 years, then he bails out on him.  That's crazy.  I don't even like Wartburg and it makes me mad!  I guess he'll play college ball for Temple just like Jonathan WHO WENT TO WARTBURG.  People leave Wartburg to play at a bigger place so they can go to college somewhere, then they end up right where they would have been if they would have stayed at Wartburg.  I hope Coach Layne and the dogs have a great year without him!

825757097[/snapback]

yes adam goes to school here. back to the football topic. Might be a close game, might not. Depends what team shows up.

Oakdale should be able to handle Temple with no problem.

The only thing you have to watch out for is Skogan on the pass.

If you shut him down they ain't got nuttin else to hurt you with.

Just put two or three guys on him and put the presssure on the quarterback and you'll do just fine. They really don't have any other weapons. In other words, they're a pretty weak team.

Oakdale 34 Temple 18

Oakdale's record and power rating does not do them any justice....I think that they have a real shot at pulling in a 'W' because of defense....however with Temple being a passing team I think the Eagles will need a few picks to help out the secondary. Another key for Oakdale is ball control to keep the pass happy Crusaders on the sidelines...look for B. Helton, Kaufman, T. Ruppe and Perkins to have big games.

Oakdale 20

Temple 14