Region 7-3A

rebelman24

What if OC wins out??? Then OC would be ahead of Covington no matter what they do. We both have two region losses people. All I know is people just need to stop talking about it because Coacht message boards will not get you a spot in the state playoffs. Enough said!!!!!

i agree obion might make it.haywood has tuff ones left. and covinton and crockett still have to play. goodluck oc and all of region 7. this region needs to bring home a state championship this year. oc still have the trojans to face also good luck. :lol:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What if OC wins out??? Then OC would be ahead of Covington no matter what they do. We both have two region losses people. All I know is people just need to stop talking about it because Coacht message boards will not get you a spot in the state playoffs. Enough said!!!!!

Well said rebel deof55, it can't be won on here, but people still like to talk about it. You guys have put it tigether over the last few weeks, and yes you are correct, if the Rebs win out, things get real interesting. Tough games are on the schedule, but YES, OC can win these three. The Rebs have opened alot of eyes this season, and I think there are still some things this bunch has up their sleeve, so go get it, starting tonight with Chester Co.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am going with the following:

#2 - crockett

#3 - covington

#4 - haywood

dyersburg normally does not play very well during their fall break.....but with wins over two very tuff teams in covington and haywood, while they were out of school, demonstrates that dburg deserves a #1 AP ranking...now that knox catholic got thumped....

dburg will be back in school monday, just in time to get back in a rhythm and focus on the two remaining games of the season.....

oc and mcnairy will be tuff road opponents...

i am going with the following:

#2 - crockett

#3 - covington

#4 - haywood

dyersburg normally does not play very well during their fall break.....but with wins over two very tuff teams in covington and haywood, while they were out of school, demonstrates that dburg deserves a #1 AP ranking...now that knox catholic got thumped....

dburg will be back in school monday, just in time to get back in a rhythm and focus on the two remaining games of the season.....

oc and mcnairy will be tuff road opponents...

crockett will not beat covington. ther is no way i hope that qb that just got back dont get hurt before playoffs

Dyersburg is right on track with a win against haywood... yes they do go back to school and will be even more focus... great job trojans..they go to obion this week, but hey the road doesnt matter Dyersburg blows this team out of obion county.. to much momentum for the trojans..they will send everybody a messege with this win

Dyersburg is right on track with a win against haywood... yes they do go back to school and will be even more focus... great job trojans..they go to obion this week, but hey the road doesnt matter Dyersburg blows this team out of obion county.. to much momentum for the trojans..they will send everybody a messege with this win

i agree :thumb: two close ones with good teams should have caught the attention of the trojans. dhs was on fall break last two weeks lost focas but there back now. look out obion all the smack yall have been talking week 9 is here

i agree :thumb: two close ones with good teams should have caught the attention of the trojans. dhs was on fall break last two weeks lost focas but there back now. look out obion all the smack yall have been talking week 9 is here

I have not seen that OC has been talking smack. Honestly, D'burg has been talking loudly on here about how great they are, and hey the trojans keep winning, and have earned that right. Most of what I have seen on here about OC, is that they can win the game with Dyersburg, which is not talking smack. If the Trojans think they can walk thru this game with the Rebs, they should ask Covington. Many people, who must not have seen the OC/Covington game want to talk about the Rebels getting lucky, and that the game was a fluke. Well OC held Covington under 200 yards total offense, and had control of the game most of the night, thats not luck, thats a solid effort. We will see how everthing shakes down Friday night at Rebel Field.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have not seen that OC has been talking smack. Honestly, D'burg has been talking loudly on here about how great they are, and hey the trojans keep winning, and have earned that right. Most of what I have seen on here about OC, is that they can win the game with Dyersburg, which is not talking smack. If the Trojans think they can walk thru this game with the Rebs, they should ask Covington. Many people, who must not have seen the OC/Covington game want to talk about the Rebels getting lucky, and that the game was a fluke. Well OC held Covington under 200 yards total offense, and had control of the game most of the night, thats not luck, thats a solid effort. We will see how everthing shakes down Friday night at Rebel Field.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks to me like DHS needs to do a reality check. They are squeaking by with these games. They aren't looking so hot. They won't go far in the playoffs. I thought before Friday night's game they must be something. I was not impressed in the least. Haywood has mulitple talent and is just getting better and better. The scoreboard might not say it, but Haywood outplayed DHS Friday and Dyersburg has to know it.

Looks to me like DHS needs to do a reality check. They are squeaking by with these games. They aren't looking so hot. They won't go far in the playoffs. I thought before Friday night's game they must be something. I was not impressed in the least. Haywood has mulitple talent and is just getting better and better. The scoreboard might not say it, but Haywood outplayed DHS Friday and Dyersburg has to know it.

REALIZE that dburg has been out of school the last 2 weeks.....which means a lack of focus....

friday night dyersburg proved that they are good.....you just bragged on how good haywood was....

so dip stick, a team that comes from behind, like 15 points in 15 minutes to beat haywood and covington....is that not a sign of a good team...

so you want to be impressed....then give me a call, i'll get you a game film of the crockett county game.....a team that has a much stronger offense than either covington or haywood....

then you will realize how wrong you are.....

that 2005 region 73A championship banner says YOU ARE WRONG............

Edited by mg

REALIZE that dburg has been out of school the last 2 weeks.....which means a lack of focus....

friday night dyersburg proved that they are good.....you just bragged on how good haywood was....

so dip stick, a team that comes from behind, like 15 points in 15 minutes to beat haywood and covington....is that not a sign of a good team...

so you want to be impressed....then give me a call, i'll get you a game film of the crockett county game.....a team that has a much stronger offense than either covington or haywood....

then you will realize how wrong you are.....

that 2005 region 73A championship banner says YOU ARE WRONG............

Yeah, Haywood definitely needs to work on stamina. They played 3 quarters and DHS played 1 and won the game. Maybe Haywood just needed some of that butt-kicking Dyersburg must've gotten at the half. Even in that quarter they couldn't make their extra points. Sorry, that doesn't look like a State Championship team to me. And why are you bringing up Crockett? Every game is different. Maybe Crockett had a good night, or maybe DHS just underestimated Crockett.