Region 7-3A

rebelman24

If,If,If,If,If,If,If,If,If............. Need I start Ifing?

stowe went for the first down when it was 4th and inches and didnt get it. why didnt he punt ???? haywood was running scared of the dyersburg exsplosive O. haywood was ranked #1 defence in the region but was scared to give them the ball. when winning 14 to 9 they should have punted. bart was shaking in his pants the trojans wouldnt be denied

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are exactly right sports fan....

coach stowe went for it on 4th down cause he and the other haywood fans knew, that with 15 minutes left, and dburg down 14 points, could see the trojans offense getting up from their knees and shaking their fist at a tired haywood team.....and saying.....were not going to take it....

dburg just absolutely dominated haywood in the 4th quarter.....kicking their butt on offense and defense...... they looked like a high school team kicking a 6th grade teams butt.....on every play....

they scored 15 points in 15 minutes against one of the better defensive teams in the region... haywood's offense could not even breath, without a blackwatch defender being in the middle of their face, on every play....

hey purple dude......if if if if if if dburg played to their potential, for the other 33 minutes......maybe they would have scored 33 more points.......like 1 point a minute......like 15 points in 15 minutes.....

if, if, if, if, if, if i stayed away from the food bar, i’d be just too sexy for my body……

coach stowe went for it on 4th down cause he and the other haywood fans knew, that with 15 minutes left, and dburg down 14 points, could see the trojans offense getting up from their knees and shaking their fist at a tired haywood team.....and saying.....were not going to take it....

dburg just absolutely dominated haywood in the 4th quarter.....kicking their butt on offense and defense...... they looked like a high school team kicking a 6th grade teams butt.....on every play....

they scored 15 points in 15 minutes against one of the better defensive teams in the region... haywood's offense could not even breath, without a blackwatch defender being in the middle of their face, on every play....

hey purple dude......if if if if if if dburg played to their potential, for the other 33 minutes......maybe they would have scored 33 more points.......like 1 point a minute......like 15 points in 15 minutes.....

if, if, if, if, if, if i stayed away from the food bar, i’d be just too sexy for my body……

exactly way to go mg i hope we have haywood again little bart has no chance :o

It's funny you thought Haywood looked like a 6th grade team. I did give DHS a little more credit at the beginning of the game. I sat there thinking they looked like a 7th grade team. REALLY.

Make up your mind. You act like they played ball the whole game one minute and bust my chops cause I disagree, then you turn around and concede that they didn't "play to their potential" the next. You know why I said I wasn't impressed.

Edited by Purpleheart

It's funny you thought Haywood looked like a 6th grade team. I did give DHS a little more credit at the beginning of the game. I sat there thinking they looked like a 7th grade team. REALLY.

Make up your mind. You act like they played ball the whole game one minute and bust my chops cause I disagree, then you turn around and concede that they didn't "play to their potential" the next. You know why I said I wasn't impressed.

:P:P just pray your team wins the next 2 or they will be at home week 11. as far as the remark that yalls best back was not allowed to play against dhs, if he had coaching ,class,respect,and had scored more this year he might not have spiked the ball twice and gotten those 2 unsportsmanlike penalties. pore coaching and a bone head for a back

Well Dyersburg is in at #1, Crockett, Covington, and Haywood have the upper hand to secure the final three spots. Covington's win at Crockett hurt OC's chances, but it is still possible for the Rebels to make the playoffs, but several things would have to happen. We will not know for sure until week 10 is over.

Edited by VOREBS

Well Dyersburg is in at #1, Crockett, Covington, and Haywood have the upper hand to secure the final three spots. Covington's win at Crockett hurt OC's chances, but it is still possible for the Rebels to make the playoffs, but several things would have to happen. We will not know for sure until week 10 is over.

good game oc but dyer county will have to beat covington for yall to make it. and whats the odds of that