Region 7-3A

rebelman24

purple dude, like i said in the other post....you should not use drugs and coacht at the same time...

so i guess that usc stinks also, since they had to score in the last seconds to beat a lowly #9 irish....

like i said...region 7-3a is one of the tuffest in the state......you have to bring your "A" game every time, or you could get beat....

dburg played poorly on offense, but when it came time, they got it done.....

that, purple dude, is what you would of seen if you were not popping those purple pills....

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Haywood definitely needs to work on stamina. They played 3 quarters and DHS played 1 and won the game. Maybe Haywood just needed some of that butt-kicking Dyersburg must've gotten at the half. Even in that quarter they couldn't make their extra points. Sorry, that doesn't look like a State Championship team to me. And why are you bringing up Crockett? Every game is different. Maybe Crockett had a good night, or maybe DHS just underestimated Crockett.

Or maybe Crockett has a pretty dang good football team.

purple dude, like i said in the other post....you should not use drugs and coacht at the same time...

so i guess that usc stinks also, since they had to score in the last seconds to beat a lowly #9 irish....

like i said...region 7-3a is one of the tuffest in the state......you have to bring your "A" game every time, or you could get beat....

dburg played poorly on offense, but when it came time, they got it done.....

that, purple dude, is what you would of seen if you were not popping those purple pills....

You need to calm down a little bit. It is not that big of a deal what people say on here. The real challenge lies on the field.

Or maybe Crockett has a pretty dang good football team.

haywood is showing no respect to crockett or dyersburg. dyersburg beat haywood any way u look at it, and crockett will also. crockett knows how good dyersburg is and they dont talk smack. it will be a rematch in the playoffs between the two.haywood has won 4 games wow go haywood. dyersburg is undefeated and crocketts only lost was to dyersburg so get ready for a tough crockett team when they come to town.

Yeah, Haywood definitely needs to work on stamina. They played 3 quarters and DHS played 1 and won the game. Maybe Haywood just needed some of that butt-kicking Dyersburg must've gotten at the half. Even in that quarter they couldn't make their extra points. Sorry, that doesn't look like a State Championship team to me. And why are you bringing up Crockett? Every game is different. Maybe Crockett had a good night, or maybe DHS just underestimated Crockett.

its not stamina its lack of coaching and knowledge. football 70% mental 30% physical. with the athleats haywood has it shows the lack of mental preparation. haywood seen the hart of champions. i believe thats 2 victories over haywood this year. a small,but fiesty team dhs freshman went to haywood and came home with a win. once again it was coaching. hawood has talent out the wazoo. but no coaching

its not stamina its lack of coaching and knowledge. football 70% mental 30% physical. with the athleats haywood has it shows the lack of mental preparation. haywood seen the hart of champions. i believe thats 2 victories over haywood this year. a small,but fiesty team dhs freshman went to haywood and came home with a win. once again it was coaching. hawood has talent out the wazoo. but no coaching

haywood is showing no respect to crockett or dyersburg. dyersburg beat haywood any way u look at it, and crockett will also. crockett knows how good dyersburg is and they dont talk smack. it will be a rematch in the playoffs between the two.haywood has won 4 games wow go haywood. dyersburg is undefeated and crocketts only lost was to dyersburg so get ready for a tough crockett team when they come to town.

Haywood had respect for Dyersburg. That's why they came ready to play.

Haywood had respect for Dyersburg. That's why they came ready to play.

if dyersburg hadnt turned the ball ove twice inside the 30 haywood wouldnt have scored. they didnt have any respect for anyone. but they do now and they better be getting ready for crockett. ripley might be the game that ends haywoods playoff chance

Edited by high school sports fan

Looks to me like DHS needs to do a reality check. They are squeaking by with these games. They aren't looking so hot. They won't go far in the playoffs. I thought before Friday night's game they must be something. I was not impressed in the least. Haywood has mulitple talent and is just getting better and better. The scoreboard might not say it, but Haywood outplayed DHS Friday and Dyersburg has to know it.

So Haywood outplayed Dyersburg, but the stats say that Dyersburg had more total offensive yards that Haywood. Oh and Haywood played with a "short" field on both of their scoring drives because od Dyersburg turnovers. Think again Purpleheart. Dyersburg's defense is dominating and their offense getts it done when they have to!