J.C.S Defeats J.C.M

jj420

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Careful, the same could be said for JCS, USJ, or any private school. Gibson County has/had open enrollment. Private schools have multiple counties to draw from. I know there have been alot of Gibson County kids attending USJ and JCS.

That's the point I am attempting to make. You can go to any private school, if you foot the bill. Just like you could have gone to Milan, if you pay a small transfer fee. I just think it is funny for a Milan fan to ridicule a school for doing the exact same thing that Milan does/did.

Also, the kids from Gibson County that go to private schools are probably not there for the atheletics, (unless they couldn't hack it in Milan, and went private to hopefully get some PT). I wouldn't pay that much money to send my kids to a private school in Jackson, so they could play sports, when Milan probably has the best atheletic department in West TN. I would have just transferred them to Milan, and used the money I saved to buy a new boat.

I love how Milan fans get on here and accuse private schools of recruiting, when they have been recruiting all of Gibson County for years. If you live anywhere in Gibson County, you can attend school at Milan and play football, basketball, etc.... That's why Milan sports dominate all the other high schools in Gibson County, because all the good atheletes go to Milan.

If that were the case then we would dominate in basketball as well. Our basketball program has been terrible for decades.