waverly central?

waverly tigers

who is going to tell me the person that trashed the Houston County PA announcer last week from Waverly. Seems to me if Waverly worried as much as what happens on the field instead of off, they might have a little better record.

It wasn't me who "trashed" the PA announcer in a previous post. But it could have been, or anyone else who was at the game. Show some professionalism or get a different announcer. First time may have been an accident, second time, I don't think so. And I've read posts from other teams having the same complaint.

I would like to thank the Houston County administration though for allowing us to eat our concession stand purchases in the stands. Will this policy carry over to the basketball season? Or will I still be required to drink my bottled water outside the gymnasium?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know, it shouldnt really matter who "trashed mouthed" houston co's PA man, if he would just talk and play music when your supposed to then every one would be happy, i mean what does it really matter??? we won didnt we

Waverly's definately better than last year. I think you guys got a shot at #4 in the region. That's a playoff berth, and in the playoffs, records fall to 0-0. Good luck this year.

It wasn't me who "trashed" the PA announcer in a previous post. But it could have been, or anyone else who was at the game. Show some professionalism or get a different announcer. First time may have been an accident, second time, I don't think so. And I've read posts from other teams having the same complaint.

I would like to thank the Houston County administration though for allowing us to eat our concession stand purchases in the stands. Will this policy carry over to the basketball season? Or will I still be required to drink my bottled water outside the gymnasium?

Don't matter to me. I take my stuff into the gym anyway. That's stupid to keep the concessions outside. Their gym is nice, but not that nice.

Waverly has a tough matchup this week against riverside, but we may be able to pull it out, only time will tell.

Also what about them Waverly Wildcats (the Jr. High team from wavo). What are they now, 6-0, 7-0, and play again tonight. I believe last game their tailback had somewhere around 350 yrds on the ground, preety impressive really. Congrats to yall on yall's season so far. Go get em boys!!!

Waverly has a tough matchup this week against riverside, but we may be able to pull it out, only time will tell.

Also what about them Waverly Wildcats (the Jr. High team from wavo). What are they now, 6-0, 7-0, and play again tonight. I believe last game their tailback had somewhere around 350 yrds on the ground, preety impressive really. Congrats to yall on yall's season so far. Go get em boys!!!

hey hunterp this is a high school site.....but jus incase ya want to know they are 10-0 now, they stomped east hickman:26-6 i think it was

Go TIGERS!!! <_<

• 5 weeks later...

waverly is goina be a kinda of shocker to every one........ill say they'll definatly have a winnin season (about 7-3)......if they will stop havin every game 2 b a close 1 in ot......

Go TIGERS!!! :(

well wasnt 2 far off on my prediction, but we should of beat lewis co and probably even should of beatin richland but you dont always win the games you think you could......but congrats on a great year guys and great job to the new coaches this year they really pulled tha skills out of us......but good luck thursday night against a good fairview team.....

Go TIGERS!!! :rolleyes: