Forrest vs. Joe Byrns

voiceofrockets

I am also looking for toward this game and I believe that both coaches will be well prepared for this game. I am looking forward to you guys saying my name up in the pressbox a lot come friday night. Good luck.

Jacob u will hear my name more then urs boy!!! LOL!!! My goal is 20 tackles this week, so unless ur gonna have 20 catches i think i will win. You never know tho, u might! You started out w/ alot of TD's u need to getcha sum its been awhile.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greenbrier[/url'>Cat2' post='825765895' date='Sep 27 2005 - 10:21 PM']

Keep up the good work, JBS. All the Robt. Co teams are doing pretty good this season, but ya'll are leading the pack! :thumb:

Thanx man, hopefully all of the Robertson County teams will go to the playoffs, but i doubt that. White House Heritage and East Robertson both have there hands full. I think Greenbrier and Springfield are gonna make it, and unless we have a major breakdown we will too. Anyways anybody gonna pick Forrest? I like being the underdog!!

Greenbrier[/url]Cat2' post='825767105' date='Sep 28 2005 - 10:40 PM']

Not my school, but it's Jo (no "e") Byrns (with a y not a u.)

Hey thanx man i cant stand it when ppl spell our name wrong when its right here on this thread spelled right. Anyways the game is a day away i'm gettin excited, i hope the other teams around the state area too.

I just got done watching Jo Byrns beat Nashville Christian in a jr. high game. JBS has beaten all the jr. high teams that are in our highschool region, so the future looks nice for JBS. Anyways back to the game, I think we have prepared really nicely, but i did see some lack of focus from some of the younger guys on pre-game. Thats ok tho because none of our freshman play and only a handful of sophomores. Our starters seemed very focused and ready to add another notch to the region belt. We are taking it one game at a time, like our D coach says we have 5 undefeated seasons this year. In our next season this Fri. night we will hopefully be undefeated again. Any last minute predictions?

Jo Byrns wins big 42-13. JBS started alittle sluggish not scoring on there first drive all year long, but the defense scored a td of an int ran back for a TD, and then Forrest scored on a pass in the corner of the endzone. After that it was all JBS going into the locker room at the half winning 35-6. It was a great game is there any comments. I think Forrest could win the # 2 spot, but they have to beat Eagleville first. Anybody got comments on the game, anybody see it and want to make a statement.

P.S.- Voiceofrockets our filmer told me that u mentioned sumthing about talkin to me on the net, glad u remembered me. Were u impressed by me or was i just all talk?

Man the first quarter was fun as the rockets came out passing. we havent seen that approach that season. Jo Byrns your as advertized. Tuck you played a outstanding game and that INT was pretty. Rockets held tough the first quarter but then no answer to Head and Morris and Poole and #83 (cant remember his name) For the rockets Johnson did a good job running and Christian Allberan(sp?) had some good throws. Big hit of the night (sorry tuck) was Devon Obrian in the 4th on a little swing pass. Jo Byrns good luck the rest of the season. The rockets get ready for that trip to Clarksville for the next week. Alot of flags in this game but over all both side played very well and i think alot of the very few unsportsman likes were just a lil jawing. If you would like to see this game it will be on at about 10:50 on WAXOTV and if your outside the area you can see it on http://www.waxo.com and click WAXO LIVE.

Great game Red Devils. Total team effort once again. Tuck, glad to see you get that pick and take it back the distance. We had to many penalties. In a close game they could have been critical. You guys are really staying focused and taking a game at a time.

Would like to say thanks to the folks at Forrest. Friendly people. Good luck to the Rockets the rest of the year.

Man the first quarter was fun as the rockets came out passing. we havent seen that approach that season. Jo Byrns your as advertized. Tuck you played a outstanding game and that INT was pretty. Rockets held tough the first quarter but then no answer to Head and Morris and Poole and #83 (cant remember his name) For the rockets Johnson did a good job running and Christian Allberan(sp?) had some good throws. Big hit of the night (sorry tuck) was Devon Obrian in the 4th on a little swing pass. Jo Byrns good luck the rest of the season. The rockets get ready for that trip to Clarksville for the next week. Alot of flags in this game but over all both side played very well and i think alot of the very few unsportsman likes were just a lil jawing. If you would like to see this game it will be on at about 10:50 on WAXOTV and if your outside the area you can see it on http://www.waxo.com and click WAXO LIVE.

Yeah the guy on are team that got hit on the swing pass was coaches son, it was pretty funny we were all like coach u done killed ur son. I thought there were some flags thrown that shouldnt have been, but its over now i aint gonna ponder on it. Yes u were right, the passing did kind of surprise us, we were expecting u guys to just try and pound the ball. Compliments to the O-line they came off the line and blocked me better than any team so far this year. Turnovers were a big story in this game i think it was like 5 or 6 to just our 1(which i dont know how happen). #83 is Brian Harder he is the fastest guy on our team, 4.6 speed. I think u will agree w/ me in saying that Head is just an awesome athlete!! He had 2 passin TD's two running TD's and two pt conversion, and on D he had 2 ints. Thats pretty darn good. Anyways good luck against Clarksville Academy, although i dont think u need it. If ur guys stay focused they aught to win hands down.

Oh one more thing, Is yalls school really named after some guy that was a leader of the KKK, because we saw kinda a statue of him and a rebel flag hanging up???