Forrest vs. Joe Byrns

voiceofrockets

didn't get to make it with work and all. Johnson (the rb) is fine and ran for the only TD of the game agianst Cascade. As to a post earlier I'm not a player just the TV voice of the Rockets but I will be in the pressbox and would love to say hi to ya. I really don't see the blowout othes are predicting. I still go with Forrest in a close one.

I don't figure blowout either but I play so I can't say we are gonna lose, we are coming off a big win and I watched yall play East and you have a really good backfield and a good wide reciever (15). I am going to say the score is going to be 14 or less.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BIG region game friday night at The Cape in Chapel Hill as joe Byrns makes the trip in a battle of 2 and 0's in region 5 1a. Whats the predictions going in? I have to stand by my Rockets but man will it be a game. Byrns coming off the big win with east and the Rockets had a bye week after the 6 to 3 victory agianst Cascade. Region game of the week IMO.

What is "The Cape"?