Bradley Central vs. Ooltewah

jimmydean2

There has been money set aside from the new property tax increase for Hamilton county the county will build two new schools one which will be on I believe signal Mountain and the other will be East Brainerd Rd. / Ooltewah Ringgold Rd but this should not come to light for a few years and then a couple more before they finish the New High School. The county commissioner has retired and there will be a new one elected so this may be scratched because the county needs to invest there money more wisely than from the past. east Brainerd is not Ooltewah BradleyCub2004 but we do share athletes with Tyner from this area. back in the day I was one of them. Now a lot of McCallie, and Boyd Buchanan and student athletes come from the area also so the fact is it just will not effect Ooltewah. the perk for Ooltewah it is the fast growing area in the City so do not get your hopes up because athletes will attend a winning program.

just because you have the money to build a new school does not mean you have the money to fund a new school

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just because you have the money to build a new school does not mean you have the money to fund a new school

amen to that. I think its all political because they are trying to compete with Boyd, McCallie, Grace, David Brainerd, and Silverdale Acad. and are losing IMO they should re zone Tyner and add improvements since the school already exists. If the schools invest more into improving the education in our public systems then the County will be back on track and then the private schools will suffer. this is all about money and if you cant see this, we are all blind to the fact.

There has been money set aside from the new property tax increase for Hamilton county the county will build two new schools one which will be on I believe signal Mountain and the other will be East Brainerd Rd. / Ooltewah Ringgold Rd but this should not come to light for a few years and then a couple more before they finish the New High School. The county superintendent has retired and there will be a new one elected so this may be scratched because the county needs to invest their money more wisely than from the past. east Brainerd is not Ooltewah BradleyCub2004 but we do share athletes with Tyner from this area. back in the day I was one of them. Now a lot of McCallie, and Boyd Buchanan and student athletes come from the area also so the fact is it just will not effect Ooltewah. the perk for Ooltewah it is the fast growing area in the City so do not get your hopes up because athletes will attend a winning program.

Winning program? i guess they wont go to Ooletwah then.. yall ever won a football title? Plus how many more years do you honestly think Monroe has left in him? What happens when Chattanooga Central builds there program back up? the new high school?? wow alot to think about for those football players chooseing Ooletwah.

My score was 77-0.Ootlewah. Is that to close?

Bledsoe High school

Fri Aug. 19 at McMinn Central L 8-28

Fri Aug. 26 York Institute W 26-6

Fri Sep. 2 Tyner Academy R L 20-41

Fri Sep. 9 Whitwell W 22-21

Fri Sep. 16 at Sequatchie Co. R L 14-40

Fri Sep. 23 South Pittsburg L 0-36

Fri Sep. 30 Boyd Buchanan R

Fri Oct. 7 at Jackson Co.

Fri Oct. 14 at Marion Co. R

Fri Oct. 21 at Cannon Co.

BCHS can beat that team any day. i mean gesh they beat WHITWELL by 1 point?

Winning program? i guess they wont go to Ooletwah then.. yall ever won a football title? Plus how many more years do you honestly think Monroe has left in him? What happens when Chattanooga Central builds there program back up? the new high school?? wow alot to think about for those football players chooseing Ooletwah.

you are an idiot, honestly..so you think people would rather play football at bradley, than at ooltewah, b/c they have a state football title back in the 60s..no thats stupid who cares if they've won a title or not their program hasn't been successful until recently..in the last 5 years, what public school in chattanooga would you say has been better? there aren't any..its not a lot to think about for those football players choosing(without an e) ooltewah they will either go to where they are zoned, or go to private school, its not that big of a deal..and theres not a school being built right now anyway so get over it and quit bringin it up everywhere