Soddy at Heritage

joeboxxer047

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soddy is a huge team probably the biggest team in tenn. their only downfall is that they arent fast at all. But moving ricketts to rb putting some speed behind the big uglys was a great move. They have size everywhere 6'4 QB, 6'3 RB, 6'3 WR and a couple of 6'6 guys on the line. Too much for a young Heritage team.

Soddy 27

Heritage 20 Good Luck to both teams and beat Ooltewah

Soddy's QB is improving. Hixson's DBs were in place all night, but that kid was just placing the ball where no one could get it but Atchley.

Yes, he is improving. The best two defenses he has seen are Blount and Red Bank. Both gave him trouble and they lost both games. I am amazed at how well he has played so far but I still don't see him leading this team to the play-offs.

Yes, he is improving. The best two defenses he has seen are Blount and Red Bank. Both gave him trouble and they lost both games. I am amazed at how well he has played so far but I still don't see him leading this team to the play-offs.

Well considering he threw for about 150 yards in both games, it was his first game EVER playing football, and Soddy tried to run the ball most of the game (and Ricketts wasn't playing tailback yet) I don't think that is a very valid assumption.