Cumberland Gap @ Happy Valley

Shotdoc

If the Gap gets pressure early or low and behold a sack or a knock down.

CG wins!!!! I've not seen all the games but their QB is afraid of contact.

Usually when that happens or he throws an int (9 so far) He comes out of the game. Or at least hurries and doesn't find open recievers. against sullivan south 3 picks. against JC 3 picks. proof's in the puddin

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO, the scoring predictions are pretty high for a defensive battle! 60+ points combined?

If either team can put up 28 points, they win easily.

My prediction:

Cumberland Gap 17

Happy Valley 14

This is not the same CGHS defense that gave up 41 points last season to the Warriors, nor is it the same offense that couldn't beat West Greene.

The Panthers did't have their kicking game ready against Coalfield, or they could have been 5-0 right now.

I won't be surprised if Marty Sellars provides the game winner. Remember to follow through Marty!

:blink:

IMO, the scoring predictions are pretty high for a defensive battle! 60+ points combined?

If either team can put up 28 points, they win easily.

My prediction:

Cumberland Gap 17

Happy Valley 14

But then what do I know!

Final score Cumberland Gap 37 Happy Valley 30.

I guess it was an offensive shootout.

I had planned to be there, but my father-in-law passed away Friday afternoon at about 3:00. He was 83, and had been sick for a long time.

Congrats to both teams on a tight contest.

Edited by The Sports Guy

:lol: ..I would like to tell everyone how dissapointed I am with the cheerleaders from happy valley, they are very rude and surly do not have good sportsman/women ship :lol: ..the hv girls put our panther cheerleaders down so bad that I can't repeat it!!! and not to mention the hv fans coming on the Gap side and calling our girls real bad names :lol: ..even a parent (a dad from hv) had to show himself on our side (to me), all I was doing was rooting on our team! If anyone from hv is reading this, you really need to be more sportsman like and keep your rude comments to yourself!!! :lol: . On a better note, Panthers, I am so proud of you!!! I knew you could win this game and if you keep it up, you will win the rest!!! I LOVE THE PANTHERS!!!!!!! :thumb:

;) ... I'm not surprised. I have been to many games against Happy Valley. It starts in the younger girls and it is not corrected then. I have seen it happen most at the middle school level. They are rude and make fun of everyone they go against. Manners as you can believe are taught at home and since you had problems with parent we can understand where it is learnt. Please believe me when I say not all squads in the area are so rude and uppity.

I know that attitude comes from home (how your raised), well my children are raised well like I was, they respect everyone!!! I don't blame other schools for the action by other teams, they are all different, for example, CG students act like they have been well trained with their manners. Mr. Poore our principal has his rules on the students actions at our home games, and God help them if they were to act the way the HV kids acted!!!!!! Way to go Mr. Poore!!! On the other comment about the Gap going all the way, darn right we are!!!!!!! :D

Great job guys!!! Thats how you put it all on the line. All credit to HV. Man were they good!!! #11 & #22 are the real deal. Your QB has got a gun for an arm. It was a great hard fought game and we were fortunate to come out with a win!!! Anyways great job and let's get ready for Thomas Walker this week!!!!!

\

Panther Pride!!!!!