DB Girls Fall Invitational

someguyaround17

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the last 2 years farragut has killed good teams in this tourny in 03 they beat hendersonville 6-0 last year they beat oak ridge 5-1 tullahoma might be there next victim on friday because on thursday has to go to lawrence co that is a 3 hours around trip then drive 7 or 8 hours to kingsport all the teams except for blackman are all even you will probably see alot of tie and 1-0 games but i think farragut should win

well i was right and i was wrong tullahoma didn't get killed they got out played but tullahoma's defense held together tullahoma arived late so they didn't get the proper warm-up time luckly tullahoma experience came threw because a inexperience would have probably took a 4 or 5 to nothing lose

well i was right and i was wrong tullahoma didn't get killed they got out played but tullahoma's defense held together tullahoma arived late so they didn't get the proper warm-up time luckly tullahoma experience came threw because a inexperience would have probably took a 4 or 5 to nothing lose

oak ridge 3-0 tullahoma i thought it would be close and we would take a bad beat faragut but it was the direct opposite

Farragut 2- DB 0. First top 10 team DB has played. Farragut dominated play.

Greenville 2- Tullahoma 1. Tullahoma scored with just a few minutes left in the match.

Blackman 3- Greenville 1. Greenville outshot Blackman by big margin but a couple of Blackman's goals occurred thanks to blown offsides calls by a certain side judge who couldn't keep up with the flow of the game - bless his heart. Greenville played horribly, though.

Blackman vs. Farragut and DB vs. Oak Ridge tonight.

Greenville 2- Tullahoma 1. Tullahoma scored with just a few minutes left in the match.

Blackman 3- Greenville 1. Greenville outshot Blackman by big margin but a couple of Blackman's goals occurred thanks to blown offsides calls by a certain side judge who couldn't keep up with the flow of the game - bless his heart. Greenville played horribly, though.

Blackman vs. Farragut and DB vs. Oak Ridge tonight.

crazy tournament

tullahoma and greenville was a very open attacking game shots were 16-12 tullahoma greenville ran the off-side trap all-night because tullahoma had 11 offsides of course if the goal posts were the size of a barn tullahoma still would not hit it greenville scored in the 63rd and 70th minute tullahoma scored in the 71st minute

Edited by mjuhb

yea Farragut really dominated DB. They got past half field about 5 times in the second half. DB had several scoring chances, just didn't put any away. And Daine Karst was taken out early in the first half when she got injured

your definitely right...Farragut dominated.

tullahoma scored in the 1st minute the D-B keeper came out to try to cut off a pass but she missed the ball and tullahoma left winger scored a open net goal a defending error by D-B gave tullahoma its 2nd goal the next 4 goals came off free kicks has tullahoma's macy mayberry fired a bullet past everyone in to the net then D-B got 2 goals off free kicks the last goal was mayberry free kick finding besheres for a goal

Well it didn't turn out like I hoped it would have. Oh well, all-in-all it was a hard fought tournament and DB gave its best effort. Hopefully DB can rebound and put Bearden away and maybe look to upset a few teams in post-season play. Good luck to all the other teams that came to the tournament this weekend.

Roll Tribe

------------

"They call me..."