Lewis County @ Adamsville

LCpanthers90

Watch running you mouth to a team because it might get shut by another team like Adamsville. :thumb:

Ekard, everything you said in this thread was incorrect. First you said that Lewis County would get beat by Adamsville, Wrong. Then you said to show Hatton what its like on that side of the river, He was dragging people around out there. Then you said to watch our mouth because it might get shut by Adamsville, Do you notice that we're still talking???

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ekard, everything you said in this thread was incorrect. First you said that Lewis County would get beat by Adamsville, Wrong. Then you said to show Hatton what its like on that side of the river, He was dragging people around out there. Then you said to watch our mouth because it might get shut by Adamsville, Do you notice that we're still talking???

I don't know but I have noticed that you talk alot. I can't wait to see who's talkin more after Lewis County and Camden AND Lewis County and Riverside. You need to watch your mouth.

Now now children,there is no reason to get all worked up about stuff being posted on the internet.The only thing that really matters is what happens on the field! The BOYS from across the river have absolutely no respect for any team that is not considered a WEST Tennessee team, its just that simple. It just makes it much much more satisfying when they are on the sidelines speechless, like it was in the 3rd and 4th quaters.The only ones running their mouths are the ones that cannot back it up, I have complete faith in Lewis Co. Also, the talking should be done more on the field than on the computer. I will not put down any team on this site,truth be told its going to be us versus 5-2a in a short time.

Ekard...I just can't figure out why you have been coming at Lewis County so bad B4 your last post all you did was trash talk us. It doesn't really make since. No one on this team is taking your team lightly...we aren't taking anyone we play lightly. We are improving every week and I am tired of the trash talk and would like for the teams to just show what they have on the field. I'm sorry but after the way games have went thus far in the season...NO team in this region is unbeatable. Its up for grabs...the team that wants it the most will take it. But regardless on the finish of the region..lets take it to the other teams in the playoffs..that I do agree on..Go Panthers!!

Edited by LCpanthers90

I agree. Camden, Lewis County and Riverside are a lock for the playoffs. We are still waiting on the 4th. I just hope that no one gets hurt in these last 4 games. We all need to be healthy when we play 5-2A. These last 4 game matchups are strickly for postions and home field advantange.

Good luck to all 6-2A teams this week in practice.

Who do you think in your honest opion will end up in 4th??

I believe that the winner of the Richland-Loretto game this week will wind up fourth. Just my opinion. Here is how things currently stand:

Region 6-AA Standings:

Lewis Co. 5-0 (5-2)

Camden 4-0 (4-2)

Riverside 4-1 (4-2)

Waverly 2-2 (3-3)

Loretto 2-2 (2-4)

Richland 2-3 (3-4)

Adamsville 1-3 (1-5)

Stewart Co. 0-4 (1-5)

Houston Co. 0-5 (0-7)

Remaining Regional Games:

Lewis County: at Waverly, Riverside, at Camden

Camden: Adamsville, at Waverly, at Riverside, Lewis County

Riverside: at Lewis County, Camden, Stewart County

Waverly: Lewis County, Camden, at Stewart County, Loretto

Loretto: at Richland, Houston County, Adamsville, at Waverly

Adamsville: at Camden, Stewart County, at Loretto, at Richland

Richland: Loretto, at Houston County, Adamsville

Personal opinion only here... If Richland loses to Loretto, they are out. It would take a lot of positive scenarios for them to get in with 4 losses.

Given an Adamsville loss to Camden, their only chance is to run the table then and that might or might not be enough. If they did win out, it would also give them 4 losses.

Loretto's early victory over Riverside could be huge if they defeat Richland. A victory over Richland and they could slip into third place.

If Lewis County beats Waverly, then Waverly might also wind up with 4 losses.

If Lewis County wins this week, they are guarnateed a spot and have their spot in their own hands. Same with Camden and Riverside.

Finally.... After this Friday, it will be much easier to update these scenarios. But right now, there is a real possibility that two or more teams could tie for fourth with four region losses.

Adamsville does not have a shot at the playoffs after stumbling in the last couple of games. Adamsville has a couple of good backs but has not had any play out the qb position(0-7 2 int vs Lewis County) Every game is about like that for the adamsville qb. If they could get some play out of the qb they would have beaten mcnairy(it was his play that cost them the game) and would have been in a couple of games. Maybe next year for the Cards.

Adamsville does not have a shot at the playoffs after stumbling in the last couple of games. Adamsville has a couple of good backs but has not had any play out the qb position(0-7 2 int vs Lewis County) Every game is about like that for the adamsville qb. If they could get some play out of the qb they would have beaten mcnairy(it was his play that cost them the game) and would have been in a couple of games. Maybe next year for the Cards.

I thought there Qb wasn't that bad. He threw this one really nice pass and hit his reciever in the back of the head. No wonder he was 0-7 his recievers can't catch. Also 1 of the interceptions was off a tip so you can't really blame that on him.