Mr. Football

CrunkestCrowd*08*

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant believe edward sawyer has not been thrown into the mix. this guy is avg. like 7 or 8 yard a carry behind an ok offensive line. last year when he had a pretty good line he lead the state with over 10 yards a carry and this year is pretty much hendersonvilles offense. i suggest u watch the hillsbero game that was the css game of the week and then tell me what u think about him. i mean the guy got hurt came back and had 250 yards and 5tds including a 96 yard td in a quarter an a half he didnt even see the feild in the second half.

if things would have went right this year over at OHS, I thought Youree (sp?) might have snuck in.

hey 2p what year is he?

My boy Youree is just a Jr... HURRAH!!! He and the majority of our team will be back next fall. WE only have like 7 or 8 seniors. And the majority of our jrs are already 2 yr starters. Burnett will be back, along with PJ POLKKKKKKKKKKKKKK and Big Kaelin!!!!! The DEMOLITIONMAN will be back from TX at Xmas too!!!

My boy Youree is just a Jr... HURRAH!!! He and the majority of our team will be back next fall. WE only have like 7 or 8 seniors. And the majority of our jrs are already 2 yr starters. Burnett will be back, along with PJ POLKKKKKKKKKKKKKK and Big Kaelin!!!!! The DEMOLITIONMAN will be back from TX at Xmas too!!!

um, ye Gaston Miller is a senior for all of those who dont know, not a jr