Dresden @ Westview

fan360

Hippa laws will not allow anyone to talk about his injury! I saw in the Jackson Sun this morning that Huntingdon can not talk about Chris Donald's injury because of Hipaa laws. This must be the new trend! :lol:

Why are the Philadelphia Eagles talking about D McNabb like they are. THEY ARE BREAKING HIPAA LAWS! :thumb::D

I'll take Westview this week by 14-21.

Actually, if you know anything about the NFL and Reporting News from that stand point, you know that broadcasters and such are not allowed to "speculate" what the injury might be. They are only allowed to report what they are told as far as an injury might be. There is a stiff fine I believe if they do report without being given the green light from the head coach or trainers. Plus, the NFL requires teams to release that information within a certain amount of time of the game. :wacko:

Edited by fieldgoal1

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, if you know anything about the NFL and Reporting News from that stand point, you know that broadcasters and such are not allowed to "speculate" what the injury might be. They are only allowed to report what they are told as far as an injury might be. There is a stiff fine I believe if they do report without being given the green light from the head coach or trainers. Plus, the NFL requires teams to release that information within a certain amount of time of the game. :rolleyes:

There is an awful lot of speculating that goes on!

:angry: I speculate Markei is no longer injured! :D

<_< here we go again

yep, #21. Again and again and again and again ...

It's like being in elementary school, back when they used to try to teach you how to square dance and stuff cause that was the curriculum that the state set out to teach that year cause someone thought they were really smart and they thought that would be the "thing to do" ... but in reality ... yeah, pretty much ... again and again and again and again ... B)

Hippa laws will not allow anyone to talk about his injury! I saw in the Jackson Sun this morning that Huntingdon can not talk about Chris Donald's injury because of Hipaa laws. This must be the new trend! :lol:

First off get your fact's straight!

The article in the Jackson Sun was not talking about Chris Donald from Huntingdon, he's fine and NOT injured or sick...... the article was about Adrian Donald from Humboldt, who has a shoulder injury that occured last friday night!

:thumb:

Edited by Reignydayz

Niether will Matt Hewett.Cofirmed last night at the middle school game.Along with 2 other starters on defense

Who were the other two starters that weren't going to play? I only saw hewett in street clothes and one other person that did not play?...Well....i saw i new dresden team out there tonight ......and it is NOT an improved team...oh well what ever...if dresden dosen't step it the heck up it's going to be a long season....all i have to say...i've moved on....Just who was the other two starters though?