1A and 2A mr football

UC_biggest_fan

You need jokes because you can't back up your boy 'ole Clay Head? I know he's good from what I've heard, but he's no Drew Hayes. And that's a fact.

well i sure hope he is not because he is as good if not better ,,,,, just because drew throw's 75 % of the time and has to play the intire game does not make him better clay get's his job done by half time then come's out so give me that smack jack so enough said and who is this drew kid where is he from and what school does he play for and why are'nt you at his game tonite ol well i got to go watch the red devel's try and wrap up a perfect season good luck to you and drew hope he has a good nite and playoff's be nice if these 2 could match up some nite huh :thumb:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I have seen Clay Head play - Against East Robertson. He didn't have his best game!

yep that is true but if you check did'nt east robertson win there region and clat and j.b win that game so did the tean drew and crew play in 2 a win there region don't think so so you useing the one game huh ok whatever happen's happen's rite good luck to who ever win's but get off the drew so much my god yall think he is god or something

In 1a-

Seth Skogen-Temple

CJ Hammack- Wayne Co.

Drew Hayes- McKenzie

In 2a-

Tico Andrews- East Robertson

Boo Weather- Huntingdon

Markei Guy- Westview

Having seen every kid that you mentioned I would whole heartedly agree with you on these nominations-

saying that Drew Hayes wins it in 1A-

and 2A tossup between Andrews and Guy- (although I didn't catch Andrews on his best night I fear...)

i heard mckenzie had a great runningback from htown. If mckenzie uses what they've got why did they NOT use him (Keegan Ball) a single time on offense in our LOSS to Union City. It sounds like mckenzie fans forgot that they LOST that game and were more excited about the passing records of Drew. If Ball had run the ball even 3 or 4 times the whole game in stead of 0 who knows? But if he did run then Drew would not have most likely set the record of 73 attempts, since the record was 71 attenmpts.

This post comes from Boss via Bohica. Just to clear up the situation, McKenzie is proud of Drew's stats, but that wasn't the intention in the Union City game. Union City ran a 5-3 defense against 5 wide outs and NEVER adjusted all night. The game plan was to only run the no-huddle shotgun O for a few series... but UC never adjusted so McKenzie just came with it and the receivers made great catches. Our defense just couldn't hold the UC offensive attack and UC pulled away in the 4th quarter. But, like you state, establishing the run game keeps the defense honest.