Cosby Over Unaka

krichunaka

kirch thank you for being inteligent. i appriciate your knowlegeable comments.

king do me and all those up there a favor. dont procreate ( that means have any children) if you already have God help us.

PT sports writer. thanks man. my defense stepped up big last 2 games holding both teams to 12 points. Chucky doak did score 12 but 6 came in the last 20 sec against jv. Guinn scared me for unaka coaches said he was only at 80% looked like 110% to me. that extra 30 i saw could have been that big hart of his moveing those legs. but all in all defense payed great. our offense stugged. we were inside the 20 3 times in the 1st half and came out with nothing. we got to do beter than that this week.

shelton

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Shelton, here is an interesting statistic: most coaches that post on this site are from losing programs. You know why? Its probably because they are wasting valuable time that they could be preparing their players for the sport of football. You are the perfect example of what happens when a cup cake team wins a few cup cake games. All of a sudden, they think that they can play with anybody, and they get on this site and start broadcasting how well they have done. North Green did the same thing a couple of weeks ago. Now that they got their reality check, all of a sudden they disappeared! :( The same thing happened last year to Unaka. They were a perfect 8-0 with a state ranking after playing teams that good jr. high teams could beat. They strutted onto Orr Field actually thinking that they were going to blow a 3-4 Cloudand team out. What they recieved was a 32-6 spanking. Thus, recieving their reality check. And you are so decieved to think that a 41-7 ball game is close! You guys are desperate!! Hampton will beat your team into a bloody pulp. Its not funny, you need to be quiet. When you play real football, you know that Cosby is going to be on the wrong end. So, I suggest that if you want respect, get in the weight room and build some studs. Lazy people will not make good football players. Its gotta start in the offseason. Stronger and faster players are more capable of making punishing stops and punishing blocks. When you start consistently competing and defeating teams like Cloudland and Hampton, then you can get on here and jabber like me! :justwrestle:

Hey King, Your ramblings might impress you as you read them back to yourself and think, oh how clever, but most people just find you annoying. Did you ever stop to think that maybe coaches post on here to motivate and encourage their kids. It seems as if a large majority of your post are just to put someone down. You know the site is called COACHT. Wouldn't you think that would attract a few coaches. Coach Shelton and his OC Coach Hall are the best things that have happened to that program. Several parents and members of that community have seen a huge turn around because of those two. I don't see how anyone could blame them for their excitement for having a better team than in the past. The kids up there love them and are showing it by playing their rears off for them. I think a lot of people are going to be surprised when Cosby starts showing up in the post season year after year. So I say it's good to see a confident young coach so proud of his team. GO EAGLES!!!!!

Hey King, Your ramblings might impress you as you read them back to yourself and think, oh how clever, but most people just find you annoying. Did you ever stop to think that maybe coaches post on here to motivate and encourage their kids. It seems as if a large majority of your post are just to put someone down. You know the site is called COACHT. Wouldn't you think that would attract a few coaches. Coach Shelton and his OC Coach Hall are the best things that have happened to that program. Several parents and members of that community have seen a huge turn around because of those two. I don't see how anyone could blame them for their excitement for having a better team than in the past. The kids up there love them and are showing it by playing their rears off for them. I think a lot of people are going to be surprised when Cosby starts showing up in the post season year after year. So I say it's good to see a confident young coach so proud of his team. GO EAGLES!!!!!

You have to ignore king - he likes to ramble - alot. He's a has been that likes to get on here to post and tell you what you need to do. But really he should be trying to encourage others or acknowledging their accomplishments of improvement instead of just trying to make everybody mad. Which he is VERY good at. Nobody takes him too serious since he never has anything positive to say. Enjoy your season and their accomplishments.

you are the man king!!!!!! you know i wish i had a spot on my staff so you could be here all the time to motivate my team. you have done a great job to this point. your last post has my guys ready for what they know is going to be a tough challenge. hampton has a very good team and we respect that, but it does not keep us from believing what everyone except us sees as impossible this friday. hey keep up the good work i love reading your work and you have amazing writing skills. have you ever though of working for the paper. i have horrible writing skills and would love for you to teach me some things. hey have to go i am wasting time according to you. have to go SHELTON

• 1 month later...

Hey Shelton, here is an interesting statistic: most coaches that post on this site are from losing programs. You know why? Its probably because they are wasting valuable time that they could be preparing their players for the sport of football. You are the perfect example of what happens when a cup cake team wins a few cup cake games. All of a sudden, they think that they can play with anybody, and they get on this site and start broadcasting how well they have done. North Green did the same thing a couple of weeks ago. Now that they got their reality check, all of a sudden they disappeared! :unsure: The same thing happened last year to Unaka. They were a perfect 8-0 with a state ranking after playing teams that good jr. high teams could beat. They strutted onto Orr Field actually thinking that they were going to blow a 3-4 Cloudand team out. What they recieved was a 32-6 spanking. Thus, recieving their reality check. And you are so decieved to think that a 41-7 ball game is close! You guys are desperate!! Hampton will beat your team into a bloody pulp. Its not funny, you need to be quiet. When you play real football, you know that Cosby is going to be on the wrong end. So, I suggest that if you want respect, get in the weight room and build some studs. Lazy people will not make good football players. Its gotta start in the offseason. Stronger and faster players are more capable of making punishing stops and punishing blocks. When you start consistently competing and defeating teams like Cloudland and Hampton, then you can get on here and jabber like me! <_<

Hey King,

Now, why exactly did Hampton drop out of the Watagua Conferece?????? Some lame excuse about travel or had to get back to the Only classification they could compete in? I guess as YOU said when you play real football, you know who is going to be on the wrong end.

Get off Cosby's back. You should respect the effort that they are making to improve the level of competition they have added to Region 1A. After all, You of all people should know that the better competition you play in the regular season only helps make your team stronger in the playoffs.

Hey Shelton, here is an interesting statistic: most coaches that post on this site are from losing programs. You know why? Its probably because they are wasting valuable time that they could be preparing their players for the sport of football. You are the perfect example of what happens when a cup cake team wins a few cup cake games. All of a sudden, they think that they can play with anybody, and they get on this site and start broadcasting how well they have done. North Green did the same thing a couple of weeks ago. Now that they got their reality check, all of a sudden they disappeared! :o The same thing happened last year to Unaka. They were a perfect 8-0 with a state ranking after playing teams that good jr. high teams could beat. They strutted onto Orr Field actually thinking that they were going to blow a 3-4 Cloudand team out. What they recieved was a 32-6 spanking. Thus, recieving their reality check. And you are so decieved to think that a 41-7 ball game is close! You guys are desperate!! Hampton will beat your team into a bloody pulp. Its not funny, you need to be quiet. When you play real football, you know that Cosby is going to be on the wrong end. So, I suggest that if you want respect, get in the weight room and build some studs. Lazy people will not make good football players. Its gotta start in the offseason. Stronger and faster players are more capable of making punishing stops and punishing blocks. When you start consistently competing and defeating teams like Cloudland and Hampton, then you can get on here and jabber like me! :D

what people from north greene disapeared king? there still here and for the most part it was me... :lol: now what? still runnin that trap? take it up wit me bro..lol ill take it to the house... :lol::D sucka..stick that in your pipe and smoke it

Edited by turtle72

You need to quit smoking whatever is in your pipe. You can't even type or talk for that matter. North Green can't even play football. Why? I repeat why?!!! can't you just understand that you are a bonifide loser that does not need to be on here running your mouth? You don't have anything to talk about. The only thing you need to take to the house is your out of shape carcass and shut your mouth. I'm through talking to you because it is pointless. Man, what a loser.

lol funny king im not gonna say anything to that because i respect these last few posts you've been making and i can see that you mean well...i know that you arent like that all the time and should'nt be only noticed because of that...sorry about that cloudland game king.you guys deserved to win but thats how it goes sometimes.dont know if we'll be playing you guys next year but look forward to it...we know you guys are strictly our competition and have been forever..good luck to the cloudland team and staff next year once again sorry about the game i was pullin for you guys.and i guess im sorry to you also king. your right i shouldnt run my mouth on here and im trying to keep it as clean as i can. i love highschool football too...actually any football in general.. :thumb: (i realize you arent on the cloudland team just speaking because you root for them)

Edited by turtle72