Cosby Over Unaka

krichunaka

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They better hang in there, Krich, after the way the JV team acted at Cloudland. The Varsity is ticked off and they are gonna whip Unaka's tails all over Stoney Creek and let all the Creekers know that Goddard Field is Cloudland's home away from home. When you are unaka, you don't come to Orr Field and strut around, whatsoever. Your place is on the ground before the Lander throne worshipping the Lander King. Whooo!! :(

They better hang in there, Krich, after the way the JV team acted at Cloudland. The Varsity is ticked off and they are gonna whip Unaka's tails all over Stoney Creek and let all the Creekers know that Goddard Field is Cloudland's home away from home. When you are unaka, you don't come to Orr Field and strut around, whatsoever. Your place is on the ground before the Lander throne worshipping the Lander King. Whooo!! :(

They had strutting rights and they ain't skeered

Scared or not scared, it doesn't matter. In two weeks, Unaka is gonna take the beating of a lifetime, because we've only done it for 23 straight years. Whoo! We've had Cloudland players strut for 20 plus years on Stoney Creek and the JV team lucks up and wins a game in the rain and conduct themselves like Super Bowl champions. Now thats a big no no. With all due respect, mam, the spanking is coming.Whoooooooooooooo!! :(

correct score, krich.

Didnt see this one, was at Daniel Boone for Cocke County.

Understand there was a pretty big crowd at the game. Didnt think the Cosby D would hold Unaka to six, but neither did I think the Unaka D would hold Cosby to under 21...

Kudos to Coach Shelton (head coach and defensive coordinator)

His team could've folded after an 0-3 start - now they have four wins in a row.......two wins that were somewhat unexpected by many.

King, with all do respect Unaka had two other touchdowns called back by your refs and plenty of pass interferences call that they didn't call. They were trying very hard to help the highlanders but the Rangers were too tough. Luck was not a factor in this game. The Rangers played awesome. I would have congratulated your team if the tables were turned.

Krich, Rehab is over and she is playing bball everynight and softball when she can. Back to normal she is. Thanks for asking :blink:

King, with all do respect Unaka had two other touchdowns called back by your refs and plenty of pass interferences call that they didn't call. They were trying very hard to help the highlanders but the Rangers were too tough. Luck was not a factor in this game. The Rangers played awesome. I would have congratulated your team if the tables were turned.

Krich, Rehab is over and she is playing bball everynight and softball when she can. Back to normal she is. Thanks for asking :thumb:

Sportiemom, I'm glad it was only a B-team game, because we both know that the Varsity game will be much different with Cloudland dominating. :lol: Tell that Sally that me and Flossie said hello!! Whooooo!!! :lol: