Milan at Huntingdon

bulldawgs#1

Does anyone want to talk about the game?

Bulldawgs#1... I all seriousness, I do hope it is a well played game by both teams on both sides of the ball. I dont think that Milan will be able to run on Huntingdon. Only 1 runningback has rushed for over 100yds on Huntingdon this year (Markei Guy of Westview) others have not fared well. Passing on Huntingdon will be tough also. Havent heard much about Milans running game or passing at all.

I know that Lydale Wells is 29/60 for 554 yards with 7 TDs and no interceptions

and Jeremy Conley is your leading reciever with 5 catches for 202 yards and 2 TDs.

Running backs for Milan are not even in the top 25 runningbacks in West Tennessee so I dont know much about them.

Special teams will be key this Friday.

Still think Huntingdon wins 35-14.

GO STANGS!!

Edited by Reignydayz

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, Milan has always been somewhere at the top. Good program & community. They have always been my favorite team to beat, and you always want to beat the best. BUT, they are sorry losers

Not ALL of us!! Just the ones who want to talk smack, instead of seeing tomorrow night's game for what it really is!.................ANOTHER Milan-Huntingdon WAR!!

I will save you a seat on the Huntingdon side IF you wear the blue.......

You HAVE done it before......... ;)

Man, That was 17-18 years ago. I have since had a blood transfusion - Purple flows from my veins on Friday night - Orange on Saturday!!! Mustang, what about Friday night. I think for Milan to win they will have to spread Huntingdon out a little bit. The only way to do that is pass or run to the corners. I don't know if we can beat you to the corners so my guess is we will have to pass.

Man, That was 17-18 years ago. I have since had a blood transfusion - Purple flows from my veins on Friday night - Orange on Saturday!!! Mustang, what about Friday night. I think for Milan to win they will have to spread Huntingdon out a little bit. The only way to do that is pass or run to the corners. I don't know if we can beat you to the corners so my guess is we will have to pass.

I think that for Milan to have a chance they will have to throw the ball (some)with success, BUT I just gotta feeling Morris will go with the 3 yards and a cloud of dust, try to maintain possesion, and hope he can win it with the kicking game IF Milan can limit Htowns O and keep the score close going into the 4th. I say HTown 26 Milan 14