Milan at Huntingdon

bulldawgs#1

I hear ya fan91. At least you'll be able to watch a game......unlike me. I'll be.........well, you know where. I'll tune in to the "Larry and Kent" show whenever there's a break in our action to see how ya'll are doing. Good luck to ya'll tonight. GO REBELS!!! And for this game....GO MUSTANGS!!! :huh:

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear ya fan91. At least you'll be able to watch a game......unlike me. I'll be.........well, you know where. I'll tune in to the "Larry and Kent" show whenever there's a break in our action to see how ya'll are doing. Good luck to ya'll tonight. GO REBELS!!! And for this game....GO MUSTANGS!!! :huh:

same to the rebs :huh:

I`m closing this thread down and it is for a reason. Westtn2004state and Bulldogfan#2 turned this thread into a personal chat room earlier today. This is not the proper use of this board. Westtn2004state you are a great poster on here, but your conversation with Bulldogfan#2 should have been done by PM`s. Bulldogfan#2 is a plus member and you could have easily conferred with him using private messages which are one of the benefits of becoming a plus member and supporting coacht.com. I`m not trying to make westtn2004state into a bad person because he isn`t. Everyone just needs to know that making these boards into a chat room is not allowed. Becoming a plus member only costs 12 bucks for a year. That`s not asking much to support a great site like this.

Anyone can feel free to start a new thread, but this one is shut down.