white county

whitecofan 61

Go ahead and blame the coaches for everything. That is the as the easiest way out. Don't bother taking responsibility when your son was younger and you didn't discipline him. Or maybe he tells the coaches what to do because at home he hears his mom and dad call the coaches idiots all the time. If you don't respect the coach neither will your son. That is a lot of the problem. It starts at home. We have started asking our coaches to not just coach but raise our children. People in the stands have no idea what goes in a coaches life through the week. What society and our football teams need are some parents that will take responsiblity with their son, back the coaches instead of bashing, and worry more about the team than whether or not their 5'6 142lbs. 5.1 40 yd dash son gets to play tailback.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need JJ about as much as Lewis. Really need them both. They have combined for 70% of our offense and 16 of 21 touchdowns so far this season.

You obviously know absolutely nothing about football and the spartans with that comment. You are pitiful.........The next time you want to say something on here think twice ....no three times ....no wait......... just forget it.

JJ has awesome potential and when he fells like playing (which is rare) does a really good job and is able to stretch the defense....as long as he stays away from the penalties.

Jr is by far the best athlete and workhorse for the team....but he cant do it alone.

The last time I checked it took 11 guys to score a touchdown and I believe Jr will be the first to tell you without the line blocking for him then he wouldnt get very far.

GO WARRIORS!!!! Be a team ...play as a team.....and have fun. :blink:

You obviously know absolutely nothing about football and the spartans with that comment. You are pitiful.........The next time you want to say something on here think twice ....no three times ....no wait......... just forget it.

JJ has awesome potential and when he fells like playing (which is rare) does a really good job and is able to stretch the defense....as long as he stays away from the penalties.

Jr is by far the best athlete and workhorse for the team....but he cant do it alone.

The last time I checked it took 11 guys to score a touchdown and I believe Jr will be the first to tell you without the line blocking for him then he wouldnt get very far.

GO WARRIORS!!!! Be a team ...play as a team.....and have fun. :lol:

I have forgotten more about football than you will ever know. All I did was state some facts as to whom has scored our touchdowns this year. I never said anything about our team. You are the most negative White County poster on here. You obviously can't stand Taylor and can't stand the coaches either and you think they don't know how to coach. If you can't post anything positive don't post at all. :lol:

Edited by 85warrior

I have forgotten more about football than you will ever know. All I did was state some facts as to whom has scored our touchdowns this year. I never said anything about our team. You are the most negative White County poster on here. You obviously can't stand Taylor and can't stand the coaches either and you think they don't know how to coach. If you can't post anything positive don't post at all. :o

If telling the truth and stated what everyone else is afraid to say is negative then so be it. I will continue to tell the truth whether you like it or not. I am sorry if the truth hurts so much but again its the truth. I will be the first one to tell them they did a good job and the first to let them know when they went wrong.

You stated who scored the TD's this year and stated it in a way that they were the doing it all. I can tell you they are not doing it all.

As far as the coaches are concerned .....overall I think they are good solid coaches but they have shown a lack of something very important with coaching ....its called Discpline. Some kids on this team seem to get away with murder with no consequences. I am from the old school of football and I believe that if these kids played with half a heart or with half their potential then I dont see anybody beating them.

I think you need to actually watch a game before you start running your mouth because no one that loves Sparta football would have been happy with the way the team acted on the sideline the past couple of weeks. If you can blindly ignore that then go ahead but the truth is the truth.....Now go back and put your blindfold back on and shut up.

If telling the truth and stated what everyone else is afraid to say is negative then so be it. I will continue to tell the truth whether you like it or not. I am sorry if the truth hurts so much but again its the truth. I will be the first one to tell them they did a good job and the first to let them know when they went wrong.

You stated who scored the TD's this year and stated it in a way that they were the doing it all. I can tell you they are not doing it all.

As far as the coaches are concerned .....overall I think they are good solid coaches but they have shown a lack of something very important with coaching ....its called Discpline. Some kids on this team seem to get away with murder with no consequences. I am from the old school of football and I believe that if these kids played with half a heart or with half their potential then I dont see anybody beating them.

I think you need to actually watch a game before you start running your mouth because no one that loves Sparta football would have been happy with the way the team acted on the sideline the past couple of weeks. If you can blindly ignore that then go ahead but the truth is the truth.....Now go back and put your blindfold back on and shut up.

I have watched several games this year and don't see what you are seeing. Sounds like you have a kid not good enough to play or something. If you don't like the way things are going at the games just stay at the house the rest of the year. You sure do get bent out of shape easy. The stats I quoted came straight from the Sparta Expositor{are you mad at the writer of the article Tammie Wilhite too?}. I did not say anything bad about the rest of the team. We desperately need our KEY players we have lost to injury. Go Warriors!!!

Edited by 85warrior

I have watched several games this year and don't see what you are seeing. Sounds like you have a kid not good enough to play or something. If you don't like the way things are going at the games just stay at the house the rest of the year. You sure do get bent out of shape easy. The stats I quoted came straight from the Sparta Expositor{are you mad at the writer of the article Tammie Wilhite too?}. I did not say anything bad about the rest of the team. We desperately need our KEY players we have lost to injury. Go Warriors!!!

sound like I hit a nerve .....THE TRUTH. I know its hard to argue with the truth.

No I will go to the games and I will speak my mind and voice my opinion because I deserve it .....I have sat by and watched this team for years and said nothing and thats the problem ....everyone talks to each other but no one complains where it will make a difference.......

Obviously I was right you have a blindfold on since you watched the games and did not see the blatent disrespect from the players towards each other and the coaching staff. Not to mention the officials and the other team. We will never get respect until we show repect.

As long as we let this behavior to continue the longer it will go on and get worst. There has got to be someone to take control and say enough that is not acceptable behavior. I hope the coaches are listening because everyone is watching.

I love the Warriors and I will support them but not when they are wrong.