loudon vs cak

free4only1

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard to compare two teams by the way the performed against Alcoa. Mainly, CAK runs such a different offense than other teams that the way Loudon's defense handled Alcoa's offense doesn't compare well to the way they would handle CAK's offense. Case in point:Oliver Springs' defense. Loudon is a competitive team, and so is CAK. Tough game, no blowout in this one.

Nailbiter, another homecoming close one for the warriors cak by a touchdown or less should be a good one

oooooh....tough one to call. Loudon has not faced a team that relies on the pass as much as CAK. I think if the offence can keep producing and if the Defensive linebackers and secondary play to there potential I see CAK being held in check. I think it will be more like

Loudon - 35

CAK - 21

P.S. I really hope they key on Josh Hawkins because we proved last week he is not our bread and butter. not to take anything away from Hawkins but this truely a team giving team effort.

Hey free Loudon will play four homecoming games in a roll Polk Kingston CAK and then their own against oliver springs lol that is intresting for the cak game their QB airs it out they have to pressure him into mistakes the defence will have to watch for the chance to intercept and we will need some big defence plays the boys can do this I have no doubt loudon by 14

As I said before the season started Loudon will be in a fight for 2nd CAK has suprised me some what. I've seen both teams CAK was on tv playing Gibbs that Qb is the real deal but we all know the story on Gibbs. Watched Loudon destory Kingston running and throwing the ball I think Loudon takes this one their db's cover pretty good and the d-line will be in the back field

Loudon 42

CAK 21

I like how most of the people on here are picking Loudon to blow cak out. That is okay though, because that is what people were saying before the oliver springs game. Anyway, I think this game will be much closer than that, because from what I can tell, Loudon is a much better team. Should be a good one. I'll say cak wins this one 38-35 in overtime.

Loudon is a physical team and should win this one. CAK is going to have to stop the run or it will be a long night. Loudon is a tough team; a solid team. Only Alcoa is better in their region. Although I think CAK has the ability to pull of the win.

Loudon's task will be covering CAK's passing game. I think the winner will be determined between CAK's defensive line and Loudon's offensive line.

Loudon 27

CAK 21

loudon runs alot of 5 down and 3-4 with a lot of blitz's they are going to cover cak man to man most of the night and i wouldn't be suprised if they get burned on a couple of deep passes

loudon is a good running team but it is hard to block a 3-5 b/c when u combo to a linebacker there r so many of them and they are all extremely fast

cak will get some quick strikes and so will loudon but from what i've seen from loudon i think they will loose b/c of a penalty b/c in the kingston game they had alot and most of them killed there drives