Knox Catholic @ Knox Webb

Flyguy2100

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea about these football teams but I have another question. Is there a girls basketball player at Knox Webb named Gloria Johnson who can dunk? I was told she could. If so, tell her we want her in the pre-season dunk contest and 3-point shootout. All the info is on the basketball message board. Please let her know about it and let me know soon. She and anyone else must sign up by October 6. Thanks!

My nephew coaches at Anderson County. He said both teams are very good. But! He think Catholic will win. He said Catholic has a bunch of great athletes. He was impressed with their fast receiver. He said the best player on Catholics team was #22.

I watched the AC/Catholic playback on channell 7. From watching Catholic wear out Austin East and Anderson County I believe Catholic will be in Murfreesboro on December 3rd. They are a very good team.

both teams have outstanding running games, but no one on here talks about the defenses enough, if you truly think about it both teams have great offenses, but in my opinion the game will come down to which team can stop the other team first and often and i will make a prediction because i live in the area where these 2 schools are and often go to the games

Catholic- 35

Webb-31

During the Basketball season you can usually throw out the records. But by this being football it's hard to call. Webb is big and physical and they are probably the best team on Catholic's schedule this season. KCHS has won 3 in a row over their rival so Webb will be HYPED for this game. However Pemberton and his staff will have their boys focused, KCHS in a really close game. I'm assuming there is more pressure on Webb than Catholic to win this game.

Edited by ScottA11