South Pittsburg @ Marion County!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be devastating........Especially with the BIG playoff spot game next week.....

ok, let me end this right here.

There was a rumor that there was going to be a drug test, there wasn't one, there was a rumor that they were going to bring in the police dogs to search the parking lot and such, they didn't.

Now about the players quiting out team,

One important player quit, that is all that is needed right now.

And yes I am on the Marion County Warriors football team, and I do know this for a fact.

oh and my prediction~ If we can pull our offense together to were the line will block, and the quater back won't get figgity in the back field and over throw the reciever, then I say we will win, by two touchdowns.

and I have a question to add, I would like to know who you all think are the good players off of both teams, I know robinson will be one, but others, what about marion county?

I am asking this to get an outside, unbiased opinion on this, if you can help, thanks.

GO WARRIORS!

Edited by The warrior

ok, let me end this right here.

There was a rumor that there was going to be a drug test, there wasn't one, there was a rumor that they were going to bring in the police dogs to search the parking lot and such, they didn't.

Now about the players quiting out team,

One important player quit, that is all that is needed right now.

And yes I am on the Marion County Warriors football team, and I do know this for a fact.

Well, there you go. One stupid rumor squashed by a Marion County team member. Thanks "The Warrior".

I like your analysis of Marion County's chances in the upcoming game. I would just add that I believe spreading the ball around a little more would be advantageous. I fully expect a hard hitting football game tomorrow night. There's no denying that the Pirates are the clear favorite; they still have to win the game on the field. I hope the Warriors use the player quitting as extra motivation to play their very best tomorrow night. I'm picking Marion County to pull off the upset.

your welcome.

and yes if we can get ourselves ready like we are supposed too, nto sit around and talk about what we are supposed to do.

But I think that if we get ready, then we will do good.

And if I have anything to say about it, we won't lose, They will have to take me off the field on a stretcher before I quit, I can't quit on the sp @ MCHS game.

OK. After watching practice this week, I think that Marion has a good game plan to contain the big play from SP. Also, I think that the wet weather will be an advantage for MC.

My prediction:

MC 24

SP 20

I don't think MC can score 24 points on SP. SP - 27 MC - 13

I have seen both teams play. MC is big up front, SP is avg. up front but has great speed. Believe it or not the teams mirror each other a whole lot except for SP speed. It will be a close game I believe, but SP has got to watch the personal fouls or they'll be in a whole all night. They get most of those flags by mouthing. MC has to keep there heads high if they get down early and stop bickering with each other about somebody not making a play.

I thought there would be much more buzz about this game than there has been so far.

I think the intensity of this rival actually keeps the smack talking to a minimum. In spite of the huge rivalry there is a good deal of respect for each other. The series is practically even at 39-37-4.