South Pittsburg @ Marion County!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we can find a way to contain Robinson, it will be a very good game. This is the best week of the year for High School football in the Sequatchie Valley! You can throw away records because this one is totally emotion driven. I've been involved in this rivalry since 1977 in some way, shape or form and I love it.

I'll hold off my prediction until later in the week. I have to see a few practice sessions first. :D

My prediction will be a close game. I'm just not sure yet who'll win.

...No prediction...just a comment...playing a "rivalry" and then playing a "BIG" Region game is a tough situation...the key will be to control emotions so that a let-down won't happen in an important playoff game the following week...I know you play them one-game-at-a-time...Good Luck and enjoy!!!

S. P. gets revenge for last year in this one. I hope the SP kids remember how MC people celebrated in the middle of the field like they won the super bowl last year. If SP plays like they can then this one won't even be close, but it'll probablybe a close game with SP winning by at the most 2 TD's.

S. P. gets revenge for last year in this one. I hope the SP kids remember how MC people celebrated in the middle of the field like they won the super bowl last year. If SP plays like they can then this one won't even be close, but it'll probablybe a close game with SP winning by at the most 2 TD's.

When you win the game on the last play... or close to it... Any team tends to have that big celebration.

Throw out all records for this game. This is without doubt the biggest game of the year for both teams. IT IS FOR COUNTY BRAGGING RIGHTS! If one team has a problem getting up for this game they deserve to be blown out.

No prediction. If Marion can find away to stop the Robinson to Robinson conection this should be a close game. Warriors you must step up and play to your potential!!! GO WARRIORS!

Throw out all records for this game. This is without doubt the biggest game of the year for both teams. IT IS FOR COUNTY BRAGGING RIGHTS! If one team has a problem getting up for this game they deserve to be blown out.

No prediction. If Marion can find away to stop the Robinson to Robinson conection this should be a close game. Warriors you must step up and play to your potential!!! GO WARRIORS!

Good Luck trying to contain Robinson.......Put the tallest player on your team on him and he will still find a way to catch the ball.........