Campbell County At Bearden

BHSfootball

no but i do know your son as he frequented my dad's restaurant(HE loves Sushi)and what has happened to the Volunteer Times

where is your dads restaurant???

teh Volunteer Times went belly up...it was fun while it lasted but those times are over...

BUT, keep your eyes and ears open about a possible new publication hitting teh streets in CC soon...

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where is your dads restaurant???

teh Volunteer Times went belly up...it was fun while it lasted but those times are over...

BUT, keep your eyes and ears open about a possible new publication hitting teh streets in CC soon...

Chinatown Cafe was the name, and even though i dont know you personally u seem like a nice man and u were probably a players coach during your coaching tenure. So what is your son doing occupationally now. Oh and good luck to CC and Bearden (got to give respect to Bearden Offensive Coordinator Ron Gray who was my offensive line coach and US history teacher) this friday night.I say winner of this game gets the 4th region 1 seed and visits Blankenship Field in the playoffs

Roll Cats Roll

Roll Bulldawgs Roll

Roll Cougars Roll

Chinatown Cafe was the name, and even though i dont know you personally u seem like a nice man and u were probably a players coach during your coaching tenure. So what is your son doing occupationally now. Oh and good luck to CC and Bearden (got to give respect to Bearden Offensive Coordinator Ron Gray who was my offensive line coach and US history teacher) this friday night.I say winner of this game gets the 4th region 1 seed and visits Blankenship Field in the playoffs

Roll Cats Roll

Roll Bulldawgs Roll

Roll Cougars Roll

thanks for the kinds words...i would like to think of myself as a players coach...my son works part time at a gym and part time at the radio station...winner goes to blankenship...nice consolation prize...LOL...

BhsFootball--I watched your game with Central, and I know that wasn't your team's finest hour, but I thought you played with a lot of heart throughout and tried to rally your team in the 1st half when it looked like some of your teammates were ready to quit. Just wanted to commend you for that. Keep your heads up. You guys are making strides. Good luck.

Thank you very much for those kind words. I am just happy to be back on the air with Dewey. Have you called us before? If so call in on the High school segment and talk about your team. I take it you're from Bearden? If so good luck against CC. I have a few old friends on the Bearden staff that I am rooting for too.

Edited by DCCATVOICE

Wow this one was a blowout, pretty pitiful. CC couldn't do anything. I mean, I know you try to get the ball to your best player(Johnson), but surely we can come up with something more original than that screen pass. We ran that atleast 4-5 times while I was there, which was only the first half. We should get the ball more to Howard also. But Bearden was obviously the better team this year, and we couldn't do much of anything. Good game to Bearden and hopefully we can do SOMETHING and MAYBE make an effort to win the game next week.

wow........great.....grand........super, yall beat Campbell County. I mean seriously props, big props. Maybe yall will be ranked in the top 10 in the state after beating a team who is ranked 7th to last in 5A. But i mean.............YA STILL CANT BEAT FARRAGUT CAN YA BEARDEN. SOWWY PICKLE.

wow........great.....grand........super, yall beat Campbell County. I mean seriously props, big props. Maybe yall will be ranked in the top 10 in the state after beating a team who is ranked 7th to last in 5A. But i mean.............YA STILL CANT BEAT FARRAGUT CAN YA BEARDEN. SOWWY PICKLE.

Haha good post sean.....looks like we might get rematch with you guys in the first round of the playoffs. It'll be interesting to see.....