GO COLTS!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was on my way back from Knoxville today during the game and just listened to it on the radio. Was the booing really that bad?

What about Pac-Man? I quit listening when it hit 31-3, what did he do?

Pac Man kept gettng beat all day. They were booing him a lot! They were also booing the team a bunch. And yes it was pretty loud over the tv.

Pac Man dug himself a big hole by holding out and his comments in the media and from what I have seen he hasn`t been able to back it up. It`s gotta be tough when the home fans hate you.

Oh yes they were BOOING Pac Man like crazy. He would mess up and strut to the sidelines like a lil cocky rooster. Then the Titans would walk away from where he was standing. He caused 3 PENALTIES and got burned like a mug. He also fumbled on a return......but Tony didn't challenge it when they gave it back to the Titans. So he TOTALLY cost the Titans in every phase of the game. He was a total waste of money and definitely is costing the morale of the team.

This lady was screaming at me because I was wearing a Manning jersey. She was telling me what a traitor that I was among other nice pleasantries......then she packs it up in the 4th and leaves booing as she left and whining about being HUNG with tickets. hahahhahahahaha!!!

What were the TV announcers saying when he kept messing up??