GO COLTS!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Titans are doomed to a terrible season, then I would love to see Manning and the Colts win a Super Bowl.

As for Pac-Man, if he hasn't made a drastic improvement by next season, look for him to be traded.

TRADED!??!! WHO'D TAKE HIM??!!

His contract would have to be renogiated for anyone to take him.....good grief, he's stuck to this team like a hair on a biscuit because nobody else will have him. B)

TRADED!??!! WHO'D TAKE HIM??!!

His contract would have to be renogiated for anyone to take him.....good grief, he's stuck to this team like a hair on a biscuit because nobody else will have him. B)

Maybe it's just me, and I will admit the last three games I have only gotten to listen to because I have been working, but I've thought that PacMan has improved quite a bit over the last month.

Personally I am hoping for a Manning vs. Manning Super Bowl so Peyton, Eli, and Archie can all tell their skeptics at once what they can do with themselves.

Edited by Solomon

Maybe it's just me, and I will admit the last three games I have only gotten to listen to because I have been working, but I've thought that PacMan has improved quite a bit over the last month.

Personally I am hoping for a Manning vs. Manning Super Bowl so Peyton, Eli, and Archie can all tell their skeptics at once what they can do with themselves.

Agree he has improved, but 5ft 8in does not = cornerback.

Attituce reminds me of Ryan Leaf and we know how he wound up.

The second paragraph, I couldn't agree more and if that happened, you would see not only a historical game, but a game of wit, chess moves and guts... :rolleyes:

I am all for Manning vs. Manning. Thats why he wanted to go to New York. Him and Peyton wanted it that way so that if they ever played each other it would be in the SUPER BOWL!

Peyton is a great student of the game...He understands it and it shows...I love watching him play...Hopefully his brother will be the sameway when he gets older and matures in the league...

Yeah when the Colts start the inevitible downward spiral of the NFL salary cap, you'll all be Giants fans. Provided they are the most successful team at that moment.

:rolleyes:

Yeah when the Colts start the inevitible downward spiral of the NFL salary cap, you'll all be Giants fans. Provided they are the most successful team at that moment.

:lol:

No, most of us will remain Colts fans, because of one person...Peyton Manning! We have become sideline fans of the Giants, because his little brother displays the same ability and class as he does! Too bad some of the other clowns in the NFL can't carry themselves with the same.