Carter Co

pujo

You are right about one thing: I don't care about Hampton. I'm 28 years old and have suffered many losses and dealt with it, so I won't be crying in a corner if we get beat. And yes, my friend, Cloudland is elite when compared to Hampton. I base my opinions on facts. The fact is this: We have the gold to back our play. We have 11 regional championships in the last 15 years. How many do you have? When we move up to 2-A in 1999 and 2000, we swept that region as well. That region contained Happy Valley, South Greene, and who else? but the Hampton bulldogs, who we swept twice in each season. So by a long shot, Cloudland is the elite group of this area. You have no argument. :thumb:

THE KING: Yes cloudland won 11 championships, but theres one thing you are foregetting. Cloudland had Lunsford, and now Hampton has Lunsford. So therefore you have no argument, cause no one knows who gonna win. So if you are so confident cloudland is gonna win then save all this trash talking untill after words cause you are making youself look really stupid. Your gonna feel bad when hampton makes you EAT YOUR WORDS.

GO HAMPTON :thumb:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE KING: Yes cloudland won 11 championships, but theres one thing you are foregetting. Cloudland had Lunsford, and now Hampton has Lunsford. So therefore you have no argument, cause no one knows who gonna win. So if you are so confident cloudland is gonna win then save all this trash talking untill after words cause you are making youself look really stupid. Your gonna feel bad when hampton makes you EAT YOUR WORDS.

GO HAMPTON :thumb:

I'll take this a step farther, before the Lunsford era, Hampton pretty much owned Cloudland. The Cloudland wins were few and far between.

it doesnt matter either way trash talking will never stop..but if all these cloudland players knew all this trash you talk u'd prob. be in deep. teams need fans and lots of them..ur not pursuing a good job of keeping them for cloudland...if cloudland loses "the king" will you leave these forums? can we pray for such? someone once said those who cant succeed in the pads tend to succeed in the mouth... :thumb: :cough cough: "the king"

Hampton does have a good program but it was nothing like i expected.everybody talks about the Hampton offence,i thought their defence was more impressive than their offence.#54 and potter are 2 good line backers.hampton fans did miss a good passing team last friday via the rain of course.when you say they could of best cosby by 50 im sorry their defence takes to much pride in themselves to have let that happen.im sure first HAND that townsend was sore saturday morning.#11 put a beating on that boy.

Hampton does have a good program but it was nothing like i expected.everybody talks about the Hampton offence,i thought their defence was more impressive than their offence.#54 and potter are 2 good line backers.hampton fans did miss a good passing team last friday via the rain of course.when you say they could of best cosby by 50 im sorry their defence takes to much pride in themselves to have let that happen.im sure first HAND that townsend was sore saturday morning.#11 put a beating on that boy.

First thing out, Cosby had about a 24 yd. gain, then went backwards. They had to punt, but Hampton was called for roughing the punter. I don't think Cosby had another first down except for penaltys in the first half. Hampton ran the ball well, probably about 300 yds. for the night. Cosby had one more good play, a pass for a long td. Hampton lost the ball several times, on sides kick, a fumble, inside their 20, and an interception, and numerous penaltys. They still won by 16 points. I think that is pretty good on a down poor night.

I cant stand it when people bring stats up for everything.someone was talking how Unaka outgained Cosby double in yards,but that dont matter.its who gets the win that matters im sure everyone agrees with me there.Hampton is the 2nd leading team in points per game.putting 60 up on Grace Christan and 56 on West Greene.i see now. ;)

I cant stand it when people bring stats up for everything.someone was talking how Unaka outgained Cosby double in yards,but that dont matter.its who gets the win that matters im sure everyone agrees with me there.Hampton is the 2nd leading team in points per game.putting 60 up on Grace Christan and 56 on West Greene.i see now. :P

You didn't get to see the real Hampton offence, ask Unaka or any of the teams Hampton has played. You talk about crazy stuff, high powered passing game,you had 130 total yards against Unaka, Hampton had 180 passing and over 300 rushing against the same team. Hamptons jvs had more yards than your varsity. The great equalizer and all the breaks was the only thing that kept the scoreboard from lighting up. Lets see hear, you scored 14 on Unaka and one of your scores was a fumble return of about 90 yards, Hampton had 50 and their jvs played over half the night. You are right about one thing, stats don't matter. The scoreboard also favored Hampton.

and cosbybasketball how about someone that doesnt actually go to cosby's school to help them out eh? of course ur goin to go for cosby.. im not from hampton and i know how good they are..!! wise up out there eh? cosby would've been killed on a good day or any day..few lucky wins is all but the deserved them to an extent..good luck anywayz..dont turn into another king plz..